A man found a wrecked car with its engine running & driver missing at

😨 A man found a wrecked car with its engine running & driver missing at a road junction in Seletar.

➡️ https://bit.ly/3ULon7u

Follow us on @mothershipsg

Driver probably ran afoul of the law , dui, or drug related?😳

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

Drunk driving. If caught punishment is heavy
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Time-travelling to the future but cannot get back because the car din make it.
[Image: time-travel.gif]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

driver call cab go hospital liao la
[+] 1 user Likes TopSage's post

His son took the car keys and went for a spin.
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

How to run when plate number is tagged to nric

Ran first, wait until blood alcohol level drop to safe level than report to mata

If no injuries better not to be kaypoh wait ask to go court for witness waste AL and money no compensation from mata since good citizen mah...

Must punish those drink drivers hard hard. 
No pain no gain

During the wee hours, you'll see those intoxicated drivers weaving and swerving on the highway dangerously. Be alert and stay far away from them

[Image: 4b6728c0b20e3c3e1425345d9f222d76.gif]

(21-02-2024, 04:45 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Ran first, wait until blood alcohol level drop to safe level than report to mata
“Excuse me, I must correct you. My client didn’t ran away. He merely went to seek medical assistance on his own instead of troubling an ambulance to come over.”

(21-02-2024, 05:55 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Must punish those drink drivers hard hard. 
No pain no gain
They won’t otherwise year end all their parties all the drink and drive ones will get charge then January nobody go back office work liao.

Got money to buy car, got money for drinks but just to cheapo to get a drive-me-home service... Not in my backyard mentality...

(21-02-2024, 04:45 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Ran first, wait until blood alcohol level drop to safe level than report to mata

Act Blur live longer lah.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

i think it is power by Elon Musk AI self drive car.

TSLA self drive tech still no up to standard.

What happens if the driver is a "mata"?

[Image: Agitated.jpg]

(21-02-2024, 04:39 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  His son took the car keys and went for a spin.
[Image: Drive-Thru.jpg]

(21-02-2024, 05:55 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Must punish those drink drivers hard hard. No pain no gain

The drunk driver brought home the wrong Mercedes

[Image: Mercedes.jpg]

(21-02-2024, 10:41 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Drunk driving. If caught punishment is heavy

Drunk driving is an extremely serious offence. It endangers the lives of innocent parties who happen to be on the road at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Like DUI or else won’t run road until like that Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin