[Image: Screenshot-2024-06-11-23-04-34-063-com-g...rchbox.jpg]

Give up Liao waste time

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

Still can score one ball not bad !!
[+] 1 user Likes ysh02's post

Every match bet them to lose against their  opponents sure bao jiat.
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

3-1 is a decent score ...at least no thrashing .considered okay.

Singapore expected to lose anyway

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

I find that someone son cannot make it even an open header also cannot convert it. So many open chances for him he only score one goal. FA should do something to improves the standard else hopeless.
[+] 1 user Likes Cmpunk's post

dream is part of carrot n encouragement to pursue 
 but in this case it is a sensless n stupid n cant be achiceve 
wake up spore
already >30yrs gct promised to qualify for world cup many still still own self bluff ownself
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(12-06-2024, 05:58 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  3-1 is a decent score ...at least no thrashing .considered okay.

Singapore expected to lose anyway

Sunny Hassan performance was outstanding despite Singapore losing. He had saved numerous shots. If not for his excellent performances Singapore would have received a thrashing. His excellent performance had indirectly help China to get into the next round of the W. Cup. together with South Korea. Hassan had become an overnight celebrity of the Chinese fans. In appreciation of their gratitude they turn up at his Nasi Lemak stall to give him their support and transfer funds to his alipay account.  I believe he may even received a football contract from the Chinese. All the best to Hassan Sunny.
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post