Noisiest foodcourt ever with misbehaving children

There is one foodcourt that has scores of misbehaving young children usually in the evenings without fail.  Toddlers screaming, wailing, running amok etc with doting parents looking on or just borchup.

The funny thing?  Out of curiousity I decided to check out who these ill mannered families were.  

90% were from a certain race.  Simply bad manners or genetics?  Never a coincidence because it always happens without fail.

The place?  Level 2, Fork & Spoon, Toa Payoh next to Courts.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

And push oversized babies in oversized prams?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(29-09-2023, 06:49 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  There is one foodcourt that has scores of misbehaving young children usually in the evenings without fail.  Toddlers screaming, wailing, running amok etc with doting parents looking on or just borchup.

The funny thing?  Out of curiousity I decided to check out who these ill mannered families were.  

90% were from a certain race.  Simply bad manners or genetics?  Never a coincidence because it always happens without fail.

The place?  Level 2, Fork & Spoon, Toa Payoh next to Courts.

FA place where is he today?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(29-09-2023, 06:56 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  And push oversized babies in oversized prams?

The kids come in all sorts of configurations.  But they are always behaving badly.

Lack parental guidance.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin