Just now i see an aunty cry very sad her dog RIP.

Once a while I will see this aunty carry her dog at market. Usually she will chit chat with others beside bring her dog around sit at a lobby. Just now I sit at lobby noticed she squat there cry look at a plastic box. Beside is a Guy whereby he seem message to someone. I roughly know her dog RIP and put inside that plastic box whereby the guy in charge will bring to cremated.

(21-06-2024, 02:08 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Once a while I will see this aunty carry her dog at market. Usually she will chit chat with others beside bring her dog around sit at a lobby. Just now I sit at lobby noticed she squat there cry look at a plastic box. Beside is a Guy whereby he seem message to someone. I roughly know her dog RIP and put inside that plastic box whereby the guy in charge will bring to cremated.

How come you din walk up to console her?         Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

Run over by a red PMA ridden by a not really old man, who can actually walk?

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(21-06-2024, 02:08 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Once a while I will see this aunty carry her dog at market. Usually she will chit chat with others beside bring her dog around sit at a lobby. Just now I sit at lobby noticed she squat there cry look at a plastic box. Beside is a Guy whereby he seem message to someone. I roughly know her dog RIP and put inside that plastic box whereby the guy in charge will bring to cremated.

You should go and hug her let her lean against your shoulder and sayang her lah! Big Grin

Bring her to yr flat for coffee, and tell her 得空来坐坐

drink coffee. afterwards one become her dog then big problem. got chain around neck and got to follow everywhere.

Go up and console her. Rub her chest to give her surprise and stop the crying.

Smile