Sudden jump to 5324 cases a day is a joke

(28-10-2021, 11:20 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  3000 -5000-10,000 aiya mostly mild symptoms and a few deaths ….. open liow lah.
Road accident killed more per day

Err... road accident can't be every day 2 digit death right?? Unless road accident death is under reported in newspaper..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(28-10-2021, 12:44 PM)theold Wrote:  If all the cases are accounted for, we may overtake Malaysia and becomes the leader of Asean. Not only that, we are just behind US and above India.

We just need to compare with our northern neighbor, in how many are infected with Covid-19 ... crying

(28-10-2021, 08:20 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  Cannot hide anymore must well report it

With around 0.9% tested of our population with covid, may translate to a worthy $5 or $20 BILLION extra GDP for them but still, may not benefit us.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

(28-10-2021, 05:46 PM)Symmetry Wrote:  With around 0.9% of our population with covid, may translate to a worthy $5 or $20 BILLION extra GDP for them but still, may not benefit us.

Human lives cannot be counted as in monetary terms.  Money can be earned in the long run, but lives cannot be expected to die because of the Covid-19 viruses.... Angry

Too many lives wasted for nothing.

So far I only know those vaccinated with Pfizer are infected. The other side says Moderna also have. Some of those infected which I know are not in the above headcount.

(28-10-2021, 08:10 PM)theold Wrote:  So far I only know those vaccinated with Pfizer are infected. The other side says Moderna also have. Some of those infected which I know are not in the above headcount.

So you reckon, Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are not effective to combat the Covid-19 viruses. So you reckon Sinovac and Sinopharm are the better vaccines...? Big Grin

It's now out of control with their stupid idea of home recovery. Brace for the cases to go up up and away ....

(28-10-2021, 09:00 PM)Instinct Wrote:  It's now out of control with their stupid idea of home recovery. Brace for the cases to go up up and away ....

Hope our infection rates do not exceed 10K....else we will be the laugh of town..... crying