Malaysia Copies Spore TraceTogether App but Their MySejahtera App is Hard to Use

If you have ever downloaded it, you will understand what I mean. Rolleyes

You need a rocket scientist to figure out how to use.

Is this tutorial helpful? 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QhY0OFg2HyU

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Very helpful.  Great.

(23-04-2022, 12:44 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  Very helpful.  Great.

I have done everything, and submitted my vaccination details, then 2 weeks later my vaccination status is still “not vaccinated” and my registration has not been approved.

(23-04-2022, 12:54 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I have done everything, and submitted my vaccination details, then 2 weeks later my vaccination status is still “not vaccinated” and my registration has not been approved.

What I will do is to print a hard copy of my vaccination records and show it to the immigration officers and security guards at malls.

The problem with their app is, it is not automatic, after submission, you must wait for a week for officer to review, approve and update in your profile.

(23-04-2022, 01:00 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  The problem with their app is, it is not automatic, after submission, you must wait for a week for officer to review, approve and update in your profile.

Then it's purposely designed as such lor, not that the app is hard to use.

(24-04-2022, 01:35 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Wah lidat also can

My status is still “not vaccinated”, so I submitted a request to Msian MOH for them to fix that issue, see how soon they get back, maybe another week, likely after Hari Raya  Confused
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(24-04-2022, 01:38 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Then it's purposely designed as such lor, not that the app is hard to use.

The lousy app makes life difficult for everyone, why like that?
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(23-04-2022, 01:00 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  The problem with their app is, it is not automatic, after submission, you must wait for a week for officer to review, approve and update in your profile.

I just submitted my vaccinated status thru their app, they say processing will take 5 days

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(24-04-2022, 02:24 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  My status is still “not vaccinated”, so I submitted a request to Msian MOH for the to fix that issue, see how soon they get back, maybe another week, likely after Hari Raya  Confused

Ok, will update here on my status too next week.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

where is the section for submitting kopi lui? Big Grin

(22-04-2022, 07:32 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  If you have ever downloaded it, you will understand what I mean. Rolleyes
There are lots of flaws in using Mysejatgera. I already downloaded my booster details and it stil showing up ‘partially vaccinated’.

(24-04-2022, 02:56 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  There are lots of flaws in using Mysejatgera. I already downloaded my booster details and it stil showing up ‘partially vaccinated’.

Very frustrating  Undecided

Frustrating? Difficult to use? But still want to cross border to shop & eat. What to do?

So troublesome what for go there to give them business? I heard can just give 5 ringgit to the person in charge of the scanning at the entrance and he will look the other way to let you go in...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(24-04-2022, 03:23 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  So troublesome what for go there to give them business? I heard can just give 5 ringgit to the person in charge of the scanning at the entrance and he will look the other way to let you go in...... Big Grin

Not surprising....

(24-04-2022, 03:23 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  So troublesome what for go there to give them business? I heard can just give 5 ringgit to the person in charge of the scanning at the entrance and he will look the other way to let you go in...... Big Grin

Really? I have a lot of five ringgits.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs