A second Chinese surveillance balloon is flying

https://www.facebook.com/ABCNews/photos/...2/?__cft__

Biden " still sleeping " as usual

They are talking nonsense, all these have been happening for years, now they simply bring it up to the media to make China look bad before Blinken’s visit. The U.S. and Australia also sent thousands of surveillance spy planes along China’s coast every day, some of them flew deep inside China’s territory.

(04-02-2023, 07:55 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  They are talking nonsense, all these have been happening for years, now they simply bring it up to the media to make China look bad before Blinken’s visit. The U.S. and Australia also sent thousands of surveillance spy planes along China’s coast every day, some of them flew deep inside China’s territory.

Last time China not strong so gotta suck it up be bullied. As years go back the rise is getting US attention so they go on a vendetta to smear them media etc. To be frank back in the 80,90s don't think China is so strong to warrant US attention.

China will paint US President's face on newer balloons and wait for US to do something
[+] 1 user Likes Odessy's post

China has satellite camera to take very sharp pictures.   

Balloon is just to play game with bully America.    

Propaganda

Fatty Xi should offer Assmericunt they send they J20 higher to shoot down the balloons, since its PRC mistake

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

such old tech ballon...no U2 plane meh....lousy

Chinese balloons are coming 🥵
Chinese balloons are coming... 😱
America shivering. 
Shoot? 
No shoot... 
Why?
Scare.

(04-02-2023, 08:26 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  such old tech ballon...no U2 plane meh....lousy

Then why your white hilly billy traxhes master, assmericunts are panicking?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(04-02-2023, 08:31 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Chinese balloons are coming 🥵
Chinese balloons are coming... 😱
America shivering. 
Shoot? 
No shoot... 
Why?
Scare.

Below potong already how to shoot?

send more and they'll get used to them

(04-02-2023, 08:12 PM)webinarian Wrote:  China has satellite camera to take very sharp pictures.   

Balloon is just to play game with bully America.    

Need to know tt there r international rules about stationary satellites or GEOs. Most other satellites r orbiting around the earth and not good 4 surveillance purpose.

it's a gd idea to print buy dung and trumpet's photos on the balloons and let them shoot

But hor, ballon fly over people complain, satellite flow over no one complain

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

USA already shoot down but is one or both?

(04-02-2023, 07:26 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/ABCNews/photos/...2/?__cft__

Biden " still sleeping " as usual

There will be a third balloon. Tiong ish prolly trying to test their Three-Body Problem theory to confuse America.

[Image: 51E28X-SNTL.jpg]

(05-02-2023, 10:58 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  USA already shoot down but is one or both?

US had shot down the China's balloon by a F-22 fighter jet with a missile......and it had to be shot down in the sea and not on land................. Big Grin

are they using ballon to test test response. and if wrong response like shoot down then they also can shoot down.
after all how high is a country air space limit? if they can just round south china sea as theirs. then maybe they can said from sea level to mars