A slap on Biden's face: Biden Floated Meeting With Xi That Chinese Leader Declined

Biden Floated Meeting With Xi That Chinese Leader DeclinedBiden Floated Meeting With Xi That Chinese Leader Declined
Haha, US can't really talk to China from a position of Strength as US claimed it can. 

Malu for US. lol. 

[Image: Biden07.png]

Wow China is so powerful now....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

who will believe amdk media…all lies

Common sense.
Who want to talk to Down under class of people?

When someone wanna come to visit you and you know his motive is to borrow money ...... you wanna roll out the red carpet meh .......
Secondly, Bye-den borrow the next president dun wanna return how .... Disunited Shite of Assmerica is good at playing out others

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

I think the Chinese President turn the American President down because all these while after taking loans up front and try to gather more countries to clamp down on Chinese economy citing the threat that the Chinese may cause to many in the world.

Why would Chinese entertain someone who bite the hand who feeds them?
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

aiya, 黄鼠狼来拜年 不是想借钱就是想打什么坏主意

来者不善 善者不来

It is hard to discuss anything with someone who forgets your name and who may forget his own name?
[+] 1 user Likes NoActionTalkOnly's post

He needs a lot of slap else he's always feeling sleepy 💤

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin