We are actually living " poor " compare to China folks

I always like to see CH 8 Friday night 10:30pm program showcase China hawker foods their daily morning breakfast what they eat etc

yesterday show is Wuhan, I see they pay less YET enjoy BIG Portion delicious breakfast.

Whereas we here in SG, PAY MORE For Pathentic Portion .....
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(28-05-2022, 02:27 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I always like to see CH 8 Friday night 10:30pm program showcase China hawker foods their daily morning breakfast what they eat etc

yesterday show is Wuhan,  I see they pay less YET enjoy BIG Portion delicious breakfast.

When are you migrating to China leh?

(28-05-2022, 02:27 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I always like to see CH 8 Friday night 10:30pm program showcase China hawker foods their daily morning breakfast what they eat etc

yesterday show is Wuhan,  I see they pay less YET enjoy BIG Portion delicious breakfast.

Based on what you said China people are richer

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Must also check how much they earn lah. In Malaysia (aside from Johor), prices are cheaper than Singapore but their income also lower.

The cost of food are mainly to cover stall rental

https://www.carousell.sg/property/commer...hId=lj7WO5

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(28-05-2022, 02:37 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  When are you migrating to China leh?

you want to migrate to china also NO CHANCE, I mean is come " talents, investors view of view "
even so call You want to migrate there , surely need a job or unless you are rich

summary China NO NEED you to come, partly they already have so much LOCAL Talents back in their country.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(28-05-2022, 02:45 PM)Levin Wrote:  Must also check how much they earn lah. In Malaysia (aside from Johor), prices are cheaper than Singapore but their income also lower.

MY is like SG same same portion not little charge a lot

China one I preferring is Wuhan etc other states NOT Their cities areas Beijing and Shanghai
their food portion wow is a lot yet cheap.

In fact I used to chit chat with one PRC working in SG before. He told me actually he don't like to go Beijing and Shanghai. The air is very polluted.

(27-05-2022, 01:05 PM)kokee Wrote:  a nice interview.
Frank, truth & fact.
Informative with real facts.

我為什麼一定要逃離中國

really got so many morons here, just because of 1 breakfast price difference by S$1 or 2, then come to such brainless conclusion.
watch above, freedom worth S$mil or worthless to your life.
all these slavery mindset, live in heaven & want to go hell, LOL LOL, speechless, all these comie dogs.
[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

(28-05-2022, 05:35 PM)kokee Wrote:  really got so many morons here, just because of 1 breakfast price difference by S$1 or 2, then come to such brainless conclusion.
watch above, freedom worth S$mil or worthless to your life.
all these slavery mindset, live in heaven & want to go hell, LOL LOL, speechless, all these comie dogs.

To be HONEST, Every countries got their own pro and con , there is NO Perfect countries out there.

Even the top two , Denmark and Norway these two countries always at the top ranking for best medical service, Most happy country etc
but still they also no perfect either just that lesser negative stuffs than other countries.

I Not Pro China or Pro USA.
AGAIN see my post above Smile I prefer non cities area in China.

pro china or not, no need to self claimed, those read your all your posts in all threads will know.
utmost important in one life is has freedom to be yourself, also see hard truth & real fact in your life, these 2 things, china totally dont have, LOL LOL.

(28-05-2022, 05:57 PM)kokee Wrote:  pro china or not, no need to self claimed, those read your all your posts in all threads will know.
utmost important in one life is has freedom to be yourself, also see hard truth & real fact in your life, these 2 things, china totally dont have, LOL LOL.

Come on, You can't deny our ancestor from China.
This is why Politics are " evil " is the thing that is REAL bias, racism, etc trigger

why people say CCP blah blah, USA evil as usual what trigger behind? POLITICS YET these Politicians can tell u , hey this group is anti gov, racism , terrorist etc etc but they never look at themselves daily ??? who create trigger all these first ???

(28-05-2022, 04:54 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  you want to migrate to china also NO CHANCE, I mean is come " talents, investors view of view "
even so call You want to migrate there , surely need a job or unless you are rich

summary China NO NEED you to come, partly they already have so much LOCAL Talents back in their country.

It's not as difficult as you think. Just need to prove your Chinese ancestry.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(28-05-2022, 06:29 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  It's not as difficult as you think. Just need to prove your Chinese ancestry.

actually is all about MONEY Smile not just china is literally EVERY COUNTRY AS LONG Your wealth status is there.

(28-05-2022, 06:37 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  actually is all about MONEY Smile not just china is literally EVERY COUNTRY AS LONG Your wealth status is there.

I'm talking about normal folks like us. If you can prove your have Chinese ancestry it is not that difficult to get a Chinese 'green card'.

(28-05-2022, 06:43 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I'm talking about normal folks like us. If you can prove your have Chinese ancestry it is not that difficult to get a Chinese 'green card'.

but still " depend "
which I say , if " you are dam rich " obviously no much problem and very fast to process.

(28-05-2022, 04:54 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  you want to migrate to china also NO CHANCE, I mean is come " talents, investors view of view "

what you is true lah. they're not like some cuntries, even trash with fake credentials aso can easily cum.

(28-05-2022, 06:48 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  what you is true lah. they're not like some cuntries, even trash with fake credentials aso can easily cum.

Is more due China itself already have talents why need foreigners talents. They do accept but again " depend " and see.
Likewise for USA too but USA is more on tech which already infested with CECA. I do read one news from alternative side of course
they claim actually many locals Americans dam piss off on Google as they hire lots of CECA inside on surface claim hire locals.

Do not believe in documentaries or simply movies.

If you watch Hong Kong movies, you'd think that Hong Kongers lives in big villas, the roads are so spacious and the people dress up very nicely even inside the house.  Go there, and you will see the hard truth about what the average Hong Konger lives in.

Same for the Mainland.  The rich-poor divide is very wide.  Do not think that ALL Chinese eat well, live well...or just ask, why are half a million of them even working here, to be waitresses, bus drivers, if life in China is so much better.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(28-05-2022, 09:13 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Do not believe in documentaries or simply movies.

If you watch Hong Kong movies, you'd think that Hong Kongers lives in big villas, the roads are so spacious and the people dress up very nicely even inside the house.  Go there, and you will see the hard truth about what the average Hong Konger lives in.

Same for the Mainland.  The rich-poor divide is very wide.  Do not think that ALL Chinese eat well, live well...or just ask, why are half a million of them even working here, to be waitresses, bus drivers, if life in China is so much better.

If you say like this must well say we also what

But I prefer non cities area in China
I not prefer Beijing or Shanghai

There is really like SG poor is really poor
Rich is really dam rich

(28-05-2022, 09:55 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  If you say like this must well say we also what

But I prefer non cities area in China
I not prefer Beijing or Shanghai

There is really like SG poor is really poor
Rich is really dam rich

Singapore does not have a 10% corruptibly rich and 50% so-called middle class, and the rest living near or below the poverty line.

Get your statistics right before you repeat your edmw mistakes here.  Spore and China have vastly different GINI Coefficients. If you still don't get it, go Google both countries' per capital income.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

Then why compare Singapore with China leh? Too bad lor, you are here not there.

(28-05-2022, 06:29 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  It's not as difficult as you think. Just need to prove your Chinese ancestry.

Chinese ancestry means 祖籍 right? I know what you mean lah! I'm a Hokkien so I must go and find my root lor!

yr title makes some ppl uncomfortable and even angry. next time put kym at the end would sound better, like this:

We are actually living " poor " compare to China folks, kym?

(29-05-2022, 07:34 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  yr title makes some ppl uncomfortable and even angry. next time put kym at the end would sound better, like this:

We are actually living " poor " compare to China folks, kym?

You another refugee from EDMW? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(29-05-2022, 06:06 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Chinese ancestry means 祖籍 right? I know what you mean lah! I'm a Hokkien so I must go and find my root lor!

You can mouth hokkien expletives to show proof too.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin