A S'porean woman in her 60s has lodged a police report after paying a

🚔 A S'porean woman in her 60s has lodged a police report after paying a Yishun salon S$10,000 while in a “dazed and confused state”.

She said that she smelled smoke when she stepped into the store, which supposedly caused her to be disoriented the whole time she was there.

➡️ https://bit.ly/3KlZRnI

Follow us on @mothershipsg
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Usually they say kena gong tau

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

High pressure sales tactic

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Where can buy such smoke that can daze women? Seems quite useful to keep some when go pub crawling.   Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

As the population gets older, more of such cases will occur.

Not a good time to join the police force.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

I think those JHK staffs all Vapping inside lah...

It’s a scammer saloon should jail n ban them
Since many had complained

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(31-07-2023, 07:35 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Where can buy such smoke that can daze women? Seems quite useful to keep some when go pub crawling.   Big Grin

Need one that will make Mei Mei show meow meow after smelling smoke Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Yishun is cursed! Enough said.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

why never goes those fastfood style quick cut shods?

60s i think is enligble for senior people discounts at ec house arleadys

those quick cut shods slot cash into machine buyed tiggets cut hare sure wont kanan chope carrot head
Frown

people are mean and scary
i dont know how they judge me
i dont know what they think about me
Sad 
[+] 2 users Like zzzzzzz's post

(31-07-2023, 09:25 AM)zzzzzzz Wrote:  why never goes those fastfood style quick cut shods?

60s i think is enligble for senior people discounts at ec house arleadys

those quick cut shods slot cash into machine buyed tiggets cut hare sure wont kanan chope carrot head
Frown

A small number of women at that age still have a full head of hair but the vast majority of them have quite severe hair loss. It is not just a simpur hair cut, like what the the Malay barber shops do which ah pek go.

The service which they need, those chup kor shops you are referring to don't provide.

1.  Dyeing.  Do you know why you see more lau funkers, far more funkers, with white hair than lau funties?

2.  Perming.  This is the trick to make the hair look less thin.  Otherwise, the thinning hair and wide gaps of visible scalp (skin) will make the women look ugly, even unpleasant-looking.

3.  Steaming.  After steaming, the hair look very straight. soft and smooth.

4.  Fashioning. Chup kor shops merely cut, and most of their customers are low ses young men...could be Malaysians.  Women who want fashion won't go there.  Lau funtie want fashion too, if they still have enough hair for that....

Can a Vietnamese work in a Hair Salon as a masseur? MOM should check her work permit.
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

(31-07-2023, 08:17 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  I think those JHK staffs all Vapping inside lah...

u are right !!

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(31-07-2023, 09:47 AM)Oyk Wrote:  A small number of women at that age still have a full head of hair but the vast majority of them have quite severe hair loss. It is not just a simpur hair cut, like what the the Malay barber shops do which ah pek go.

The service which they need, those chup kor shops you are referring to don't provide.

1.  Dyeing.  Do you know why you see more lau funkers, far more funkers, with white hair than lau funties?

2.  Perming.  This is the trick to make the hair look less thin.  Otherwise, the thinning hair and wide gaps of visible scalp (skin) will make the women look ugly, even unpleasant-looking.

3.  Steaming.  After steaming, the hair look very straight. soft and smooth.

4.  Fashioning. Chup kor shops merely cut, and most of their customers are low ses young men...could be Malaysians.  Women who want fashion won't go there.  Lau funtie want fashion too, if they still have enough hair for that....
i duno i just cut hare i only find the cheapest one with no queue express cut shod so that i dont kanan chope carrots
Frown

Sad 
[+] 1 user Likes zzzzzzz's post

I normally cut both top and bottom at one go. Save time.

(31-07-2023, 10:10 AM)zzzzzzz Wrote:  i duno i just cut hare i only find the cheapest one with no queue express cut shod so that i dont kanan chope carrots
Frown
If you want cheap and good go to those run by the Chinese. They charge $8 but if you join as a member by paying $10 for a year membership, you pay $5 nia. 

The membership card is just a saloon card and your $5/cut for one year is merely handwritten.

There is a risk though. They may close down and your membership becomes worthless. Or they may close down and reopen under another name.

(31-07-2023, 05:06 PM)Oyk Wrote:  If you want cheap and good go to those run by the Chinese. They charge $8 but if you join as a member by paying $10 for a year membership, you pay $5 nia. 

The membership card is just a saloon card and your $5/cut for one year is merely handwritten.

There is a risk though. They may close down and your membership becomes worthless. Or they may close down and reopen under another name.

cut 4 times u more than earned back the memebership fees arleady

just go cut 4 times in one month to earn back cos cannot be so suay 1 months closed down
Frown

Sad 
[+] 1 user Likes zzzzzzz's post

(31-07-2023, 08:17 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  I think those JHK staffs all Vapping inside lah...

Reason behind.

(31-07-2023, 09:48 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Can a Vietnamese work in a Hair Salon as a masseur? MOM should check her work permit.

Possible but they don’t come cheap. S pass level.

(31-07-2023, 06:26 PM)zzzzzzz Wrote:  cut 4 times u more than earned back the memebership fees arleady

just go cut 4 times in one month to earn back cos cannot be so suay 1 months closed down
Frown

True. But each time you go there you still have to pay $5. Do you want to go every week? After 2 months you will have 8 haircuts, and spent $40.
And your hairstyles would rook rike a durian.  Rotfl

(31-07-2023, 06:45 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Possible but they don’t come cheap. S pass level.

Malaysian man and Vietnamese woman makes a Wicked Combination.
[+] 2 users Like Wy:Nox's post