A woman claimed that an eatery in Sengkang had contacted her school

🍲 A woman claimed that an eatery in Sengkang had contacted her school after she published a bad review on her personal Douyin page. 

➡️ https://bit.ly/3tFAeGK

Follow us on @mothershipsg for the latest updates.
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Student likely prc or former prc Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

If a biz cannot take negative feedback can do 3 things.

Improve your service/food 
or
Don't ask or ignore, all feedback
or
Stop doing biz

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Since when is side dish in chinese restaurant complimentary? She first time eat at chinese restaurant is it?

The crux of the question is whether Chicken Hotpot did contact NUS and why (the way mothership pen this part also very funny, they say question is posted to Chicken Hotpot and was addressed, but whole article never mentioned anything)..

It is ok for diner to leave bad reviews for restaurant and it is for the restaurant to review and see if things need to be improved..

But, the way diner positioned her case, is suggesting that restaurant is doing something behind her back by going to NUS, which is an accusation that she need to provide evidence to support her claim.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(18-01-2022, 03:07 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  If a biz cannot take negative feedback can do 3 things.

Improve your service/food 
or
Don't ask or ignore, all feedback
or
Stop doing biz

Agreed, good advice for the owner of the eatery....