A woman was caught on CCTV defecating in the public.
Video 

https://www.tiktok.com/@newswav/video/73...9373591826

(25-05-2024, 08:02 PM)theold Wrote:  https://www.tiktok.com/@newswav/video/73...9373591826

Isn't it far easier to find a toilet at a nearby eatery or shopping centre than to defecate in a public area with CCTVs recording her actions as well as her car plate number in broad daylight? Is she imitating the actions of Indians in their homeland where public defecation is an everyday affair?

She pang sai or pang jio? Or both?

(25-05-2024, 08:26 PM)sgh Wrote:  She pang sai or pang jio? Or both?

That Dinobu also littered and exposed her mega butt in public, which is far worse than passing motion outdoors!

chow char bor... all girl are actually smelly, if u will be analyse their CB,,,, puiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

(25-05-2024, 10:58 PM)victortan Wrote:  chow char bor... all girl are actually smelly, if u will be analyse their CB,,,, puiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

That is why it is known as CCB Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(25-05-2024, 08:26 PM)sgh Wrote:  She pang sai or pang jio? Or both?

not both

pang sai  pang jio  pang jin chow jin chow pui

Malaysia Boleh!👍

[Image: 20220817-231320.jpg]

Cannot tahan liao!

(25-05-2024, 08:24 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Isn't it far easier to find a toilet at a nearby eatery or shopping centre than to defecate in a public area with CCTVs recording her actions as well as her car plate number in broad daylight? Is she imitating the actions of Indians in their homeland where public defecation is an everyday affair?
Ask so many questions, are you that stewpig??

Malaysians are 3rd World Country

And they come to SG in few thousands every month

to make SG 3rd World Country, too

I have seen a Malaysian Hawker sitting down in the next table

having her lunch and she left all the dirty pork bones on her tray!

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(26-05-2024, 01:23 PM)Ola Wrote:  Malaysians are 3rd World Country And they come to SG in few thousands every month  to make SG 3rd World Country, too I have seen a Malaysian Hawker sitting down in the next table having her lunch and she left all the dirty pork bones on her tray!

At least she didn't litter the floor with all those pork bones.

What wrong did the ah pui do? Malaysia is a toilet.

Looks like she wasn't that desperate yet, still could hold on for awhile

What if one day you got diarrhea or urine incontinence while driving or on the bus ha?

(26-05-2024, 04:14 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Looks like she wasn't that desperate yet, still could hold on for awhile. What if one day you got diarrhea or urine incontinence while driving or on the bus ha?

[Image: teana_adult_diapers_1697441237_422e4430_progressive.jpg]

(26-05-2024, 04:14 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Looks like she wasn't that desperate yet, still could hold on for awhile. What if one day you got diarrhea or urine incontinence while driving or on the bus ha?

[Image: teana_adult_diapers_1697441237_422e4430_progressive.jpg]

(26-05-2024, 06:48 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  [Image: teana_adult_diapers_1697441237_422e4430_progressive.jpg]

You stock up so many adult diapers at home and office?

(26-05-2024, 07:15 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  You stock up so many adult diapers at home and office?

I ordered for you and your Dinobu wife since you love giving so much shit to each other. LOL!

If the lady was a sexy hot chick, what will this video be like and the reaction from the viewers? Lol

Everything observable is without any judgement and view but opined from within...

(27-05-2024, 01:43 PM)Sticw Wrote:  If the lady was a sexy hot chick, what will this video be like and the reaction from the viewers? Lol. Everything observable is without any judgement and view but opined from within...

Some men may offer to wipe the ass for the chiobu

[Image: 8643047.jpg]

Very brave dare to shit in public

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(27-05-2024, 01:50 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Very brave dare to shit in public

I was once so desperate for a toilet after getting food poisoning in Malaysia that I sped on the North-South Highway, but persisted to look for a rest stop before dropping my bombs. I wonder why that lard ass of a woman couldn't go to a nearby coffeeshop, café or shop to use the bathroom?

(27-05-2024, 01:58 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I was once so desperate for a toilet after getting food poisoning in Malaysia that I sped on the North-South Highway, but persisted to look for a rest stop before dropping my bombs. I wonder why that lard ass of a woman couldn't go to a nearby coffeeshop, café or shop to use the bathroom?

Unsound mind or cannot hold further 
At least cover with an umbrella ☂️ if don’t have call siaotinel n buy one.

☝️

(27-05-2024, 02:01 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Unsound mind or cannot hold further 
At least cover with an umbrella ☂️ if don’t have call siaotinel n buy one.

She is probably afraid to dirty the brolly.

(27-05-2024, 01:50 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Very brave dare to shit in public

If this was the woman shitting, I would offer to shield her

[Image: Girl-2.jpg]

(27-05-2024, 02:04 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  If this was the woman shitting, I would offer to shield her

[Image: Girl-2.jpg]

Plus clean up for her?

☝️

(27-05-2024, 02:06 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Plus clean up for her?

Plus watch over her while she defecates

[Image: Girl-6.jpg]

(27-05-2024, 02:09 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Plus watch over her while she defecates

[Image: Girl-6.jpg]
Yak ! Didn’t know u like to smell shit lol

☝️

(27-05-2024, 02:42 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Yak ! Didn’t know u like to smell shit lol

I wrote "watch over her" - not watch her from underneath. LOL!