ACS boys go KTV....

(11-03-2024, 07:36 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Your low SES behaviour is plain for all to see. Beware the green-eyed monster of envy; it will eat you from the inside out and make you into a pitiful vindictive person. It has already happened. 

I dun mind that u call me low ses but really, you think too highly of yourself. There's nothing of u that I'm jealous of. Stop hallucinating.

Ignore List: Oyk

Wanna fight pls start another thread lah

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(11-03-2024, 09:58 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I dun mind that u call me low ses but really, you think too highly of yourself. There's nothing of u that I'm jealous of. Stop hallucinating.

That is the most accurate description of you gutter mentality. All I mentioned earlier is that I was a HDB upgrader 24 years ago, so I can testify that my current neighbours are far friendlier and down to earth than most of the residents I encountered during my days living in the HDB heartlands. You launched a personal attack "below the belt" by claiming that I was bragging about living in a private property. It says everything about how low class you are. Actually, "no class" is a more appropriate description.

(11-03-2024, 01:34 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  That is the most accurate description of you gutter mentality. All I mentioned earlier is that I was a HDB upgrader 24 years ago, so I can testify that my current neighbours are far friendlier and down to earth than most of the residents I encountered during my days living in the HDB heartlands. You launched a personal attack "below the belt" by claiming that I was bragging about living in a private property. It says everything about how low class you are. Actually, "no class" is a more appropriate description.

It's not about this post, stupid. You've been taking every opportunity to talk about your condo and how you drive from where to where. Scared nobody know izzit.

(11-03-2024, 01:43 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  It's not about this post, stupid. You've been taking every opportunity to talk about your condo and how you drive from where to where. Scared nobody know izzit.

Wow! You just exposed all your jealousy, low self-esteem and childlike insecurities in that post. I feel so sorry for you.

(11-03-2024, 01:45 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Wow! You just exposed all your jealousy, low self-esteem and childlike insecurities in that post. I feel so sorry for you.

住condo我也要妒忌meh? 你以为你住皇宫?By showing off constantly, you are the one displaying your insecurity.

There 2 ttype of acs boys from different school leh

(11-03-2024, 01:54 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  住condo我也要妒忌meh? 你以为你住皇宫?By showing off constantly, you are the one displaying your insecurity.

What kid of stupid logic is that? When a thread discussion is on housing, cars or in any way related to the cost of living in S'pore, the mere mention of private property and cars is interpreted by you as bragging; then you are in an extremely sorry state of mental health. You remind me of a friend of mind who lost his health, job, wife and home. Sadly, he wallows in self-pity and has become insecure and vindictive.

(11-03-2024, 02:12 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  What kid of stupid logic is that? When a thread discussion is on housing, cars or in any way related to the cost of living in S'pore, the mere mention of private property and cars is interpreted by you as bragging; then you are in an extremely sorry state of mental health. You remind me of a friend of mind who lost his health, job, wife and home. Sadly, he wallows in self-pity and has become insecure and vindictive.

Mere mention? You do it on every opportunity then you said people are jealous of you. Dun think too highly of yourself. Nobody cares whether you have upgraded to a condo or own a 2.5l car. You seem to think that everyone is wallowing in self-pity. Hahaha.. a real sign of your own insecurity.

[Image: sh1.png]

(09-03-2024, 11:19 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  maybe troll the police rah, so they just random mention one of the elite school.

Any Ah Beng can walk into Oxford or Cambridge University to buy a T-shirt, or claim to the raiding party at the KTV that he graduated from either or both prestigious institutions. That doesn't make it true. 

Any SGTALKER KOR KOR USED TO BE ACS BOYS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glAbYvERduw

(11-03-2024, 05:02 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Any SGTALKER KOR KOR USED TO BE ACS BOYS?

No ACS alumnus will come forward on this forum, or a particularly insecure SG Talker will claim that the ACSian is "bragging". LOL! 

(11-03-2024, 05:02 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Any SGTALKER KOR KOR USED TO BE ACS BOYS?

I was from Samseng Paikia school see them no up lah! Big Grin

(11-03-2024, 05:43 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I was from Samseng Paikia school see them no up lah! 

If you are ever apprehended by law enforcement officers in a KTV lounge, would you falsely claim to be from RI, ACS or Hwa Chong in the mistaken belief that the police would let you off with a warning, since you may have parents of high social standing? 
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

Want to brag also won't brag that they're from ACS right? From ACS means he's better than the rest? They should have claimed that they live in GCBs and drive rolls-royce.

Not all students from these schs are from well to do families. Some I know stayed in shophouses along geylang to north bridge rds, and old small 99lh landed houses. Quite a number rode bicycles to schools

(11-03-2024, 06:23 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Not all students from these schs are from well to do families. Some I know stayed in shophouses along geylang to north bridge rds, and old small 99lh landed houses. Quite a number rode bicycles to schools

I know of a boy stayed in 1 rm hdb. His mother kept complaining that the school always asked for donation. Don't know she bragged or what, she kept telling my mother "no money better don't study there".

I don't feel shock , another one will say. We are not gangster we are from RI . To troll again. If police do another raid and happen caught some youths.

(11-03-2024, 07:29 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I don't feel shock , another one will say. We are not gangster we are from RI . To troll again. If police do another raid and happen caught some youths.

If get caught for doing bad things, just say from SJI. They wear same colour uniform. Don't give a bad name to RI. This is what I heard

(11-03-2024, 07:51 PM)Clyde Wrote:  If get caught for doing bad things, just say from SJI. They wear same colour uniform. Don't give a bad name to RI. This is what I heard

Just look at their shoes. RI students can wear almost any kind of shoes. At least last time was like that.

(11-03-2024, 07:57 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Just look at their shoes. RI students can wear almost any kind of shoes. At least last time was like that.

Smile cannot wear colourful underwear , RI pants is white. Wait get wet people can see your colourful underwear.

so xiasuay

went ktv also must voice out what school

just like vivian

must be feeling damn insecure to bump into routine spot-check

so in the end,
raised voice named school got any privileges just like serving ns?

the police officers all kneel down and beg for forgiveness?

WE ARE ACS BOYS