ACS boys go KTV....

(09-03-2024, 04:53 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You're saying LKY is not streetsmart?

See the pitfalls of making sweeping generalisations?

(09-03-2024, 05:00 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  See the pitfalls of making sweeping generalisations?

You're referring to yourself?

Ignore List: Oyk

Many international ACS boys returned few weeks ago to attend Founders Day Dinner 

They flooded the night spots for few nights.

Very funny..
One way ticket A$220 so bloody cheap

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(09-03-2024, 02:35 PM)Clyde Wrote:  Are these boys smart or stupid? 
My son removed his school batch when going out to various places like game acade etc. If get caught or being questioned, just tell them they are from SJI because SJI also wear same white uniform.

Color of pants different Smile

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

[Image: qb1XpI8.jpeg]

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(09-03-2024, 02:11 PM)wendychan Wrote:  ACS boys can do no wrong.
RI boys r booksmart but not streetwise when they go into politics.
St Andrews boys dare to be corrupt.
And Victoria boys r sabo kings.

Hello? Hello!
Victorians sabo kings?
How? Example ?

Don’t anyhow labour us, ok?
We are Nil Sine Labore’

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 

(09-03-2024, 05:36 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You're referring to yourself?

You are really daft. I see you can't even understand simple English. LOL!

(09-03-2024, 06:45 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Many international ACS boys returned few weeks ago to attend Founders Day Dinner They flooded the night spots for few nights.

ACS International is full of foreign students who cannot make it academically. 

(09-03-2024, 11:53 AM)wendychan Wrote:  [Image: R8aJzzH.jpeg]

ACS so famous liao lor! Big Grin

(10-03-2024, 05:50 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  ACS so famous liao lor! 

The main reason people hate ACS students and alumni is down to envy. That's about the size of it!
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(10-03-2024, 05:52 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The main reason people hate ACS students and alumni is down to envy. That's about the size of it!

I thought because their parents are filthy rich and Govt people that's why they're so stuck up and atas lah! Big Grin

(10-03-2024, 05:55 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I thought because their parents are filthy rich and Govt people that's why they're so stuck up and atas lah! 

Sweeping generalisations are dangerous indeed.

(10-03-2024, 05:55 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I thought because their parents are filthy rich and Govt people that's why they're so stuck up and atas lah!

As a HDB upgrader who bought a condo 24 years ago, I testify that my current neighbours are far friendlier and down to earth than most of the hoi polloi I encountered during my days in the heartlands.

(09-03-2024, 10:32 AM)wendychan Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...e-parlours

Like Mr Brown said, are people so gullible as to believe the KTV hostesses if they tell the police that they are not sex workers, but are MGS girls? 

(10-03-2024, 05:47 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  You are really daft. I see you can't even understand simple English. LOL!

Referring to yourself?

(10-03-2024, 06:03 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  As a HDB upgrader who bought a condo 24 years ago, I testify that my current neighbours are far friendlier and down to earth than most of the hoi polloi I encountered during my days in the heartlands.

You see that whenever you have every opportunity you'll talk about yoru condo and car hahaha... as if anyone cares abotu it.

ACS now so Siah- Suay!

[Image: Ostrich-hiding-head.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Guys, the boy may be telling the truth
He never said he’s from ACS, Anglo Chinese School
He said he’s an ACS boy
Which means he’s an Angmoh Cock Sucker…..

But then, when we were in school
We also referred ACS boys as American Cock Sucker
Many of them are gays

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 

I think u guys misunderstood the operation process. Most likely this was an undercover operation and the KTV involved was the main target. As the police took over the rooms, the boys unaware that the KTV was a drug target tried to get away from further search on them by showing their innocence claiming to b school boys not involving in gangster activities. Unfortunately no officers will believe any such claim until after investigation and search, hence he wanted all the email addresees of the boys just in case they found the addresses in the drug supplier contact list or communication, GET IT NOW ?

TS thread title very bias.

ACS boys can't go ktv or jiak jiken?

(10-03-2024, 06:26 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You see that whenever you have every opportunity you'll talk about yoru condo and car hahaha... as if anyone cares abotu it.

There are roughly 600k private cars and 400k private properties in sg currently. So both are not rareties. And some may own multiple of them.

(10-03-2024, 06:26 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You see that whenever you have every opportunity you'll talk about yoru condo and car hahaha... as if anyone cares abotu it.

Your low SES behaviour is plain for all to see. Beware the green-eyed monster of envy; it will eat you from the inside out and make you into a pitiful vindictive person. It has already happened. 

(10-03-2024, 09:08 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  There are roughly 600k private cars and 400k private properties in sg currently. So both are not rareties. And some may own multiple of them.

To put things into perspective, 89% of residents in SG do not own cars while 80% do not stay in private housing.

what is so special about ACS?

(11-03-2024, 07:38 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  To put things into perspective, 89% of residents in SG do not own cars while 80% do not stay in private housing.

Even then there's no need to how lian mah, right?!

But again, there's nothing wrong to how lian a bit. It doesn't cost you any money, it doesn't do any bodily harm, ... So once in a while and not overboard shd be ok

They are certified not illiterate

(11-03-2024, 08:19 AM)red3 Wrote:  They are certified not illiterate

illiterate can't go KTV?

(11-03-2024, 07:39 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  what is so special about ACS?

You will learn..

(11-03-2024, 08:19 AM)red3 Wrote:  They are certified not illiterate

I know who shouted but I can't tell anyone..