ADAM KHOO HAS 900,000 YOUTUBE subSCRIBER

HE HAS  MORE SUBSCRIBERS THAN CHICKEN GENIUS
https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugkx5nz_0e6...U0sizUTr6v

he is greater than lao jac
jac is just a peanut compare to him as a trader

(28-01-2023, 03:00 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  HE HAS  MORE SUBSCRIBERS THAN CHICKEN GENIUS
https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugkx5nz_0e6...U0sizUTr6v

he talks facts  based on examples figures n data to back up
not a scmmer
is up to u to figure out what he says is true

(28-01-2023, 03:01 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  he is greater than lao jac
jac is just a peanut compare to him as a trader
No doubt about that. However, subscribers can be bought, those are just numbers. Most financial gurus fake behind a number. Only fools take it for real. He is just a hit and miss guru, he is no better than any novice, in my opinion.
[+] 2 users Like freedom's post

Ya subscriber can be phantom so what can he proof just anothe fake guru

(28-01-2023, 03:21 PM)talky Wrote:  he talks facts  based on examples figures n data to back up
not a scmmer
is up to u to figure out what he says is true

I agree

No doubt Adam Khoo is a popular YouTuber.
I also find se.sincerity in his videos.
However, that is different from saying he actually has anything particular useful.
The Option course is bad....as with all options course peddlers who teach something they don't fully understand and make claims that are wrong

His stock investing course summarised to buy good stocks at reasonable price. Good stocks are obvious picks like Adobe, Microsoft, Apple etc. "Reasonable price" is harder to pin point, Adam does not have any holy grail here.

Basically that's about it..The numerous videos he makes "analysing" what happened in market and guessing what will happen next is an absolute wqste of time for viewers because he is no better at predicting the market than you neighborhood fenhshui master. My guess is he makes them to earn revenue on YouTube because people like to waste time watching these.

If interested in his course it is available on Carousell for $5. But there are better things you can do with $5 than purchasing an Adam Khoo course.

[Image: r5tvgTM.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

The number of followers and likes are mostly faked. Nowadays on the internet anything can be bought with money.

Do you really believe those restaurants, hair salons, massage spas with 5 stars are really so? No, they outsource to 3rd world pakis or ahnehs to provide them with fake profiles to up their ratings Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
Devil 

(28-01-2023, 03:33 PM)freedom Wrote:  No doubt about that. However, subscribers can be bought, those are just numbers. Most financial gurus fake behind a number. Only fools take it for real. He is just a hit and miss guru, he is no better than any novice, in my opinion.

He is a rich novice, albeit with charisma.  But then, so was Hitler (on the charisma part) lol.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Fake news,

(28-01-2023, 03:33 PM)freedom Wrote:  No doubt about that. However, subscribers can be bought, those are just numbers. Most financial gurus fake behind a number. Only fools take it for real. He is just a hit and miss guru, he is no better than any novice, in my opinion.

you can had 1,000,000 subscribers if you paid the Tiong right price.

(29-01-2023, 08:39 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  you can had 1,000,000 subscribers if you paid the Tiong right price.

The smelly third world ahnehs and pakis are equally responsible too.  All faked high ratings Laughing

(29-01-2023, 08:41 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  The smelly third world ahnehs and pakis are equally responsible too.  All faked high ratings Laughing

they making good money by helping others to get famous.

(29-01-2023, 08:42 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  they making good money by helping others to get famous.

Lee Hsien Yang will say fraud Laughing

(29-01-2023, 07:56 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  No doubt Adam Khoo is a popular YouTuber.
I also find se.sincerity in his videos.
However, that is different from saying he actually has anything particular useful.
The Option course is bad....as with all options course peddlers who teach something they don't fully understand and make claims that are wrong

His stock investing course summarised to buy good stocks at reasonable price. Good stocks are obvious picks like Adobe, Microsoft, Apple etc. "Reasonable price" is harder to pin point, Adam does not have any holy grail here.

Basically that's about it..The numerous videos he makes "analysing" what happened in market and guessing what will happen next is an absolute wqste of time for viewers because he is no better at predicting the market than you neighborhood fenhshui master. My guess is he makes them to earn revenue on YouTube because people like to waste time watching these.

If interested in his course it is available on Carousell for $5. But there are better things you can do with $5 than purchasing an Adam Khoo course.

[Image: r5tvgTM.jpg]

Anybody also can fake sincerity.

I think my $5 will be better spent buying toilet paper at NTUC than those videos of Adam Khoo. 

I paid over $4,000 for his courses a decade back and it was wasted money too.

But he is smart.  He just reuses materials from other gurus to make him look smart and informed. Devoid of that, he has zero substance.

anybody that thinks Adam Khoo is NOT a CON-job..............needs to go see a doctor................might be a brain tumour or something

why TS indirectly promoting this guy - Adam Khoo ?

is him getting paid by doing that ?

(29-01-2023, 08:47 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Anybody also can fake sincerity.

I think my $5 will be better spent buying toilet paper at NTUC than those videos of Adam Khoo. 

I paid over $4,000 for his courses a decade back and it was wasted money too.

But he is smart.  He just reuses materials from other gurus to make him look smart and informed. Devoid of that, he has zero substance.

I’m not keen to take up any of his courses but on and off I watch his YouTubes and attend his free seminars. I thank him as he helps me to extract the gist of other gurus before presenting it to me. It saves a lot of my time Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes TalkingRabbit's post

(29-01-2023, 10:17 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  why TS indirectly promoting this guy - Adam Khoo ?

is him getting paid by doing that ?

no i m not promoting him

i knew his name > 30 yrs ago 
in the past he taught dhildren ,the course was v expensive

later he switched course to teach investment.
u can still learn 1 or 2 useful thing fr him in fa n buy w ta for timing

(29-01-2023, 11:51 AM)talky Wrote:  no i m not promoting him

i knew his name > 30 yrs ago 
in the past he taught dhildren ,the course was v expensive

later he switched course to teach investment.
u can still learn 1 or 2 useful thing fr him in fa n buy w ta for timing

You can also search Udemy for the same thing.  Mostly free.

(29-01-2023, 11:58 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  You can also search Udemy for the same thing.  Mostly free.

What is Udemy......................? Thinking

(29-01-2023, 12:28 PM)debono Wrote:  What is Udemy......................? Thinking

https://www.udemy.com/?utm_source=aff-campaign&utm_medium=udemyads&LSNPUBID=yNfEamYSgXk&ranMID=47901&ranEAID=yNfEamYSgXk&ranSiteID=yNfEamYSgXk-x3tunSEmlY88Y9.9Tz3luQ&

(29-01-2023, 12:30 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  https://www.udemy.com/?utm_source=aff-campaign&utm_medium=udemyads&LSNPUBID=yNfEamYSgXk&ranMID=47901&ranEAID=yNfEamYSgXk&ranSiteID=yNfEamYSgXk-x3tunSEmlY88Y9.9Tz3luQ&

Thank you for the info..................... Clapping

(29-01-2023, 12:33 PM)debono Wrote:  Thank you for the info..................... Clapping

You are welcome  Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSHoMTVgwhM

This Loo " try to stir himself , his video to gain viewers rah , than keep mention like like like my video.

Because Youtube , if that video got lots of like will be rank higher in return more " money " for that Youtuber.

(29-01-2023, 01:06 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This Loo " try to stir himself , his video to gain viewers rah , than keep mention like like like my video.

Because Youtube , if that video got lots of like will be rank higher in return more " money " for that Youtuber.

I only know he keep trying to beg his viewers to give likes for the YouTube channel in promoting his wife’s  handbags Big Grin

(29-01-2023, 01:55 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I only know he keep trying to beg his viewers to give likes for the YouTube channel in promoting his wife’s  handbags Big Grin

the youtube algorythem is based on the 'likes'
the more likes he get
the more YT recomends to other userd
the more views he get

(29-01-2023, 02:05 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  the youtube algorythem is based on the 'likes'
the more likes he get
the more YT recomends to other userd
the more views he get

I see. And the more money he makes.  okie