Last time in primary school I kena this

[Image: 224-C887-E-7-F65-47-C4-955-A-09-B4-E53-BF564.jpg]

SG Talker kor kor shy to see?

You did what to kena?

Lucky I never kena this…..

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTo6gNWCwNpEAZn1k3yc0N...g&usqp=CAU]

(06-02-2024, 10:49 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  You did what to kena?

forget to do homework and bring textbook lor.

My time, teacher liked to pull student ear as a form of punishment.  Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Not cane mei?

(06-02-2024, 11:00 PM)theold Wrote:  Not cane mei?

My time, only principal used cane.
Teachers also used wooden ruler.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(06-02-2024, 10:54 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  forget to do homework and bring textbook lor.

I never kena. Classmates always wondered why's the double standard

(06-02-2024, 11:08 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  I never kena. Classmates always wondered why's the double standard

wow because you rich is it? Last time I remember my class got two classmates seem well to do rarely teacher punish them.

got one , even got chaffure come to fetch him every time after school. Recently I think saw him on facebook and not surprising is rich due to his parent.

(06-02-2024, 11:14 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  wow because you rich is it? Last time I remember my class got two classmates seem well to do rarely teacher punish them.

got one , even got chaffure come to fetch him every time after school. Recently I think saw him on facebook and not surprising is rich due to his parent.

No lah. I always 模范生 so teachers dun think it's appropriate to punish

(06-02-2024, 11:31 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  No lah. I always 模范生 so teachers dun think it's appropriate to punish

PLP teacher pet

(06-02-2024, 11:32 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  PLP teacher pet

No lah. Because I was often asked to help teachers even during class time and after sch. Yr teachers never asked you to help meh?

(06-02-2024, 11:39 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  No lah. Because I was often asked to help teachers even during class time and after sch. Yr teachers never asked you to help meh?

this pattern already show u are teacher pet liao mah.

Cannot say that. If you help parents do some housework and their reward you more pocket money, you dun call yourself parents' pet right?

(06-02-2024, 11:48 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Cannot say that. If you help parents do some housework and their reward you more pocket money, you dun call yourself parents' pet right?

Cannot say that, parents is obviously different is they bring you to this world so help them is your duty. Teachers different leh, they are just doing a job provide a service to you via teaching. Salary is your money too aka from Public funds.

I remember primary 2, the teacher used her long finger nails to twist students' eyelids.

(06-02-2024, 11:55 PM)Clyde Wrote:  I remember primary 2, the teacher used her long finger nails to twist students' eyelids.

I got one english teacher like this, use finger nails twist people skin till blue black. I still know she still a live.

Last time the teachers mostly sadists and wicked.
They loved to pinch, slap and cane students.

Freaking bullies. And battered students dared not tell their parents. Damn cham.

(07-02-2024, 12:13 AM)hansamu Wrote:  Last time the teachers mostly sadists and wicked.
They loved to pinch, slap and cane students.

Freaking bullies. And battered students dared not tell their parents. Damn cham.

actually parents know rah, partly last time way is different compare to now. Last time is train to be tough now is a bit a bit will cry.

(07-02-2024, 12:24 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  actually parents know rah, partly last time way is different compare to now. Last time is train to be tough now is a bit a bit will cry.

You tough meh

Ignore List: Oyk

(07-02-2024, 12:27 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You tough meh

yea my below is tough.

i kana detention class

[Image: 1629635.jpg]