New trend coming for hawker? Become home hawker

just know one famous peanut pancake , the elderly now selling from his home after close down his stall.

I can see this a new trend, due to high rental at coffeeshop maybe hawkers turn to home business. Sell directly from their home.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

pls rah...make from home pancakes by the time reach customers already cold

(26-09-2022, 01:33 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  pls rah...make from home pancakes by the time reach customers already cold

Is all depend how the hawker allocate the timing , when received booking and roughly what time come

(26-09-2022, 01:34 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Is all depend how the hawker allocate the timing , when received booking and roughly what time come

rubbish la

(26-09-2022, 01:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  just know one famous peanut pancake , the elderly now selling from his home after close down his stall.

I can see this a new trend, due to high rental at coffeeshop maybe hawkers turn to home business. Sell directly from their home.

Many people are selling food from their homes leh! But no licence to operate leh! Not sure hygienic or not leh!

HBL lah
Home Based Business

[Image: NBjCo2T.jpg]

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(26-09-2022, 01:41 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Many people are selling food from their homes leh! But no licence to operate leh! Not sure hygienic or not leh!

I doubt they are don't know need to apply from NEA. Partly if you selling without apply, and people eat got stomach or happen " been sabo ' that it.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Saw ad for HDB shop rental at Clementi

[Image: HDB-Stall-rental-35k.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(26-09-2022, 01:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  just know one famous peanut pancake , the elderly now selling from his home after close down his stall.

You better warn him that is illegal. If someone report to teh-gu (earth cow) he can be arrested. .... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(26-09-2022, 01:49 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I doubt they are don't know need to apply from NEA. Partly if you selling without apply, and people eat got stomach or happen " been sabo ' that it.

When people start going to clinics for diarrhoea and vomiting then they will investigate lor!