Ex-Italian about his 24 years in Singapore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-DvHv_kBgk

Smile This is WHAT IS REAL NEW CITIZEN in Singapore.

Love this italian Kor kor really live like us locals somemore stay in HDB flat , go coffeeshop etc.

(06-08-2023, 01:38 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-DvHv_kBgk

Smile This is WHAT IS REAL NEW CITIZEN in Singapore.

Love this italian Kor kor really live like us locals somemore stay in HDB flat , go coffeeshop etc.

of course lah

there are two kinds of expats

one are here to park their money
the other is to assimilate

and it is every where even those white people in japan
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

Some Foreigners like that Hypocrite Traitor been here since the late 80s

Till now still cannot integrate into our society

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(06-08-2023, 03:31 PM)Ola Wrote:  Some Foreigners like that Hypocrite Traitor been here since the late 80s

Till now still cannot integrate into our society

i know some USA ang mo with singapore citizen and why they are given singapore citizen quickly

they are here to help their relative in USA to park their money here in singapore (super low tax)

they told me "the tricks"

for me as a singaporean it is good

(06-08-2023, 03:39 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  i know some USA ang mo with singapore citizen and why they are given singapore citizen quickly

they are here to help their relative in USA to park their money here in singapore (super low tax)

they told me "the tricks"

for me as a singaporean it is good

Our Greedy PAP already said before , " Cannot tax too high on rich people ". Wait investors bye bye from SG but instead is HIGH RENTAL CHASE THEM AWAY move their office up to malaysia , vietnam, Thailand etc due to cheaper rental.

(06-08-2023, 05:45 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Our Greedy PAP already said before , " Cannot tax too high on rich people ". Wait investors bye bye from SG but instead is HIGH RENTAL CHASE THEM AWAY move their office up to malaysia , vietnam, Thailand etc due to cheaper rental.

High rents because of market force, how to make it low?

(06-08-2023, 05:59 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  High rents because of market force, how to make it low?

Simple is all boil down how much landlords want just that now is greed to max.