PR in SG very good, flip HDB flat high at resale market

back in philippines confirm you can buy this type of landed house Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af7AuZkTxTI
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

of course lah

Singapore is for foreigners get rich system

local suck PAP cocks

UK BREXIT

Something is not quite right. Some 20 to 30 years ago, the cost of a private dwelling is about 5 times the cost of an HDB dwelling unit of a similar size. Today, it is only about 2 times. HDB dwellers are much richer now in terms of assets. Do these PR buyers know the differences between HDB unit and a private apartment?

(01-08-2022, 02:17 PM)revealer Wrote:  Something is not quite right.  Some 20 to 30 years ago,  the cost of a private dwelling is about 5 times the cost of an HDB dwelling unit of a similar size.  Today,  it is only about 2 times.  HDB dwellers are much richer now in terms of assets.  Do these PR buyers know the differences between HDB unit and a private apartment?

This mornign is learnt from one PRC that her relative bought dowson and rent out , the relative gone back to china , while collecting rental here and enjoy asset appreciation. OUR govt really sucks big time

(01-08-2022, 04:16 PM)kc172021 Wrote:  This mornign is learnt from one PRC that her relative bought dowson and rent out , the relative gone back to china , while collecting rental here and enjoy asset appreciation. OUR govt really sucks big time

This is why I say , those support PAP think they are " smart " ride with Greedy PAP enjoy wealth? Do take note is THEY enjoy more than you as people. Unlike LKY days at least everyone enjoy.

If you see those PR in SG , in fact is getting richer and richer every years than locals become poorer and poorer.

Do note, Locals you think you profit from selling HDB flat? so call " free new flat " Is literally make no sense come MONEY.

If you say free just an " exchange " Is not your wealth increase tactically.
DO note again you sell need to put back into your CPF.

Whereas PR once sold , take ALL PROFITS and BYE BYE SG .

This will be payback by our next generations of SGreans. History has shown the fastest way to destroy a society or country is mismanaged land and milking dry of middle-class by crazy high properties speculations.

We saw that in HK and US.

(01-08-2022, 04:25 PM)Manthink Wrote:  This will be payback by our next generations of SGreans. History has shown the fastest way to destroy a society or country is mismanaged land and milking dry of middle-class by crazy high properties speculations.

We saw that in HK and US.

One property researcher he himself Don't even invest property. He already mention this many years back. SG will be like in US , property going " heywire " etc price , etc .

Thats why when time come i will downsize my flat to half-room flat...got or not huh?

(01-08-2022, 05:25 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Thats why when time come i will downsize my flat to half-room flat...got or not huh?

PR/New Citizen in SG is UPGRADE
Locals downgrade

really SG become a place is " NO BODY , just a place to " ownself cheat ownself " this is why lots of scammers around "
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Thats why PAP not stupid already long ago build EC for "poor Local sg" to have a chance to live in so call "condo" because too many Foreigners were here bought Condo private etc etc while most locals actually cannot afford real Condo.