ANYONE KNOWS WHICH NTUC OUTLETS SELL 3 IN 1 VACCUM CLEANERS?

my ROMAN 3 IN 1 AFTER USING ARD 10 YRS SPOILT THE PLASTICS CRACK INSTEAD OF SUCKING DIRT IT BLOWS OUT BECAUSE OF LEAKAGE

(08-07-2022, 10:06 AM)talky Wrote:  my ROMAN 3 IN 1 AFTER USING ARD 10 YRS SPOILT THE PLASTICS CRACK INSTEAD OF SUCKING DIRT IT BLOWS OUT BECAUSE OF LEAKAGE
Why must NTUC? I saw plenty in Shopee very cheap and good...... Rolleyes

(08-07-2022, 10:06 AM)talky Wrote:  my ROMAN 3 IN 1 AFTER USING ARD 10 YRS SPOILT THE PLASTICS CRACK INSTEAD OF SUCKING DIRT IT BLOWS OUT BECAUSE OF LEAKAGE

(08-07-2022, 10:12 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Why must NTUC? I saw plenty in Shopee very cheap and good...... Rolleyes

COURTS got plenty lah!

You can try Kallang Wall mall and East point. They do sell electric appliances.Why dun you call them to check if they have in the showroom. If not you are wasting yr trip.

(08-07-2022, 10:33 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  COURTS got plenty lah!

COURT  N BEST DENKI SERVICE LOUSY SALESMAEN  LOOKS DOWN ON U
HARVEY NORMAN SERVICE IS BETTER,FRIENDLY

If only cracks but intact, can apply epoxy adhesives to fix the cracks.

(08-07-2022, 11:30 AM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  If only cracks but intact, can apply epoxy adhesives to fix the cracks.

after >10 yrs the plastics also become brittle can break easily
in fact is a v gd 3 in 1 dry n wet  vacuum cleaner can suck blow
now no more selling this brand :ROMAN

https://www.mi.com/sg/product/mi-vacuum-cleaner-g10/

(08-07-2022, 10:39 AM)talky Wrote:  COURT  N BEST DENKI SERVICE LOUSY SALESMAEN  LOOKS DOWN ON U
HARVEY NORMAN SERVICE IS BETTER,FRIENDLY

I have no problem with any one of them leh! What's your problem leh?

3 in 1 coffee?

Robot vacuum cleaner with dry/wet (mopping function) is another option???

Let it run 24/7 like an obedient slave and your house will be super clean without much effort.

(08-07-2022, 12:42 PM)Fleetdestroyer Wrote:  https://www.mi.com/sg/product/mi-vacuum-cleaner-g10/

IS NOT A WET N DRY VACCUM CLEANER DOES NOT MEET MY REQ

(08-07-2022, 10:12 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Why must NTUC? I saw plenty in Shopee very cheap and good...... Rolleyes

NTUC got sell such things one meh? I don't know leh!

(08-07-2022, 02:23 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  NTUC got sell such things one meh? I don't know leh!

May be big NTUC like the two storey store in Bukit Merah..... Rolleyes