APRIL 2022 : Super investors warns : US Market crash coming...SELL!...yr end UPDATE

ah butt knows he'll be right this time with a high probability so he shorted with full steam ahead

(25-09-2022, 12:38 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Not really, those who wanted to sell would have already sold a few weeks or months ago.  It is the kateks like you who do not know when to cover back and keep trying to instil fear so that you can profit more.  But then you forget that you are not known as the fearsome reverse indicator for no reason Big Grin
No different to them... Smile

https://youtu.be/H3Yee-vXcJ0

(25-09-2022, 10:30 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Poor sgbuffet.... he must have gone katek very big time.... so now he panic and going into overdrive promoting his katekness LaughingLaughingLaughing

Agree fully. 
Always same paradigm...self interest. 

"A"  level only can be  "genius"??
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

Goldman cuts S&P500 target to 3600 by end of the year.

https://www.reuters.com/markets/europe/g...022-09-23/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
Rainbow 

[Image: vdrV1WA.png]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

https://www.reuters.com/markets/europe/g...022-09-13/

Don't know  who to believe??
Nobody knows really....

ok ah…ah butt has done his research and homework…so hardworking  Big Grin

i haven’t really done mine for the coming week trades ah  Blush

(25-09-2022, 01:41 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Goldman cuts S&P500 target to 3600 by end of the year.

what is your genius S&P500 target by end of the year ?

(25-09-2022, 02:15 PM)forum456 Wrote:  what is your genius S&P500 target by end of the year ?

No need to call me genius.

Based on current expected rate hikes if all go through s&p500 will hit 3200.

If recession 2800

Worst case below 2500

(25-09-2022, 01:00 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Agree fully. 
Always same paradigm...self interest. 

"A"  level only can be  "genius"??

He is a very notti boi boi  Rotfl

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

ah butt claimed to have iq 180, much higher than Einstein and hawking

(25-09-2022, 12:53 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  ah butt knows he'll be right this time with a high probability so he shorted with full steam ahead
Maybe, ah butt insinuated short selling and selling off, so that he can buy at dirty cheap prices. Haha….

(25-09-2022, 02:27 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  No need to call me genius.

Based on current expected rate hikes if all go through s&p500 will hit 3200.

If recession 2800

Worst case below 2500

normally a real genius does want to be called a genius.

a fake genius will always call himself a genius.

many fake genius in SgTalk but only one true genius in SgTalk.

(25-09-2022, 03:29 PM)forum456 Wrote:  normally a real genius does want to be called a genius.

a fake genius will always call himself a genius.

many fake genius in SgTalk but only one true genius in SgTalk.

you must be a blind 跟屁虫 and a daft Rolleyes

Great interview with Gareth Soloways.
The last 20yrs of US market should be seen as exceptional
with Fed lowering rates downwards steadily.
We cannot say the same for the coming years and the market can be trapped at low levels as the Fed loses its ability to cut rates even in a recession comes due to inflation staying at 5% levels until 2024.

(24-04-2022, 11:05 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  
'Cash is king 'long time no hear.

There is now perfect agreement among top expeerts that market and economy will go lower.
So it is confirmed the best trade is now to SHORT.

This is like the days before Lehman Bros collapse.
[Image: Eoi1ppX.png]

has ah butt started shorting? or waiting for more signals?

Liquidity crisis occurring and getting more serious

(26-09-2022, 07:04 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  has ah butt started shorting? or waiting for more signals?

He has already shorted some time back.  Why else his frantic postings on doom and gloom?

As seen over the years, his personal self interests override everything else Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Crisis has potential to be more serious than 2008

(28-09-2022, 08:15 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  He has already shorted some time back.  Why else his frantic postings on doom and gloom?

As seen over the years, his personal self interests override everything else Big Grin

It's delusion to think I  am trying to make the market go down after shorting as if posting here can make any difference to the market.

I am posting important information I come across for my own record and others can use it so they don't get burnt as market collapses.....

(28-09-2022, 01:22 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It's delusion to think I  am trying to make the market go down after shorting as if posting here can make any difference to the market.

I am posting important information I come across for my own record and others can use it so they don't get burnt as market collapses.....

Well, you like to spread fear.  Doom and gloom so that when you do cover you huat big time. Your pattern no change all these years leh Big Grin

99.999999% sure markets will be lower 3 months later. So why buy now? Just enjoy watching markets going lower by the day.

(25-09-2022, 01:41 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Goldman cuts S&P500 target to 3600 by end of the year.

now is ~3632 already. you mean bottom soon...?

https://www.reuters.com/markets/europe/g...022-09-23/

(28-09-2022, 02:00 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  now is ~3632 already. you mean bottom soon...?

touched 3600 weekly 200sma and rebound....?  Thinking

(28-09-2022, 01:55 PM)mikotan Wrote:  99.999999% sure markets will be lower 3 months later. So why buy now? Just enjoy watching markets going lower by the day.
Prepare our final bullets and get ready in 2-3 mths time. Now, no hurry. Hit on banks blue chips. 2nd round of opportunity is coming just like during covid breakout.

(28-09-2022, 06:37 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Prepare our final bullets and get ready in 2-3 mths time. Now, no hurry. Hit on banks blue chips. 2nd round of opportunity is coming just like during covid breakout.

Mainly local banks?  Thinking

(28-09-2022, 06:16 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  touched 3600 weekly 200sma and rebound....?  Thinking

anyway, i have just done with my day trades/scalps. biz closed.

(28-09-2022, 06:16 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  touched 3600 weekly 200sma and rebound....?  Thinking

This is also roughly June lows. 
Most analyst say its not bottom and probably if Fed go through with all the hikes they planned. 

But there is an alternative possibility.....that after getting more data will slow rate hikes.

So the S&P500 stays here and go down only if bad jnflation data keep coming. So market will watch CPI and react accordingly.

The Fed must also stop talking because they will paint themselves in your corner ....