Why is the risk of Long Covid played down in S'pore

If you watch the media and statements it is as if it does not exists in S'pore.

But scientists overseas have compiled stats that 10-20% of those infected will suffer from this and its effects are debilitating.

Plse Singaporeans take into account the risk of this in your decisions ....it can potentially ruin your life.

Why are  authorities  not warning about this? Is it responsible to silent on something so serious?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Many suffer permanent damage to their body.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(23-10-2021, 08:12 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Many suffer permanent damage to their body.

Long Covid is very terrible, and it lingers on much longer than a common flu.... crying

Cannot tell the public

Besides, we should selectively accept data that so pleases our strategy in Sleeping with Covid

(23-10-2021, 08:51 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Cannot tell the public

Besides, we should selectively accept data that so pleases our strategy in Sleeping with Covid

I don't think that is responsible

The public should know about the risks.

(23-10-2021, 01:04 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I don't think that is responsible

The public should know about the risks
The authorities would not want to frighten the general public, else they will panic......they want to keep the stat. close to their chest..... nudie