Abbott thinks India is emerging superpower

Quote:In an opinion piece in “The Australian" newspaper on Monday, Abbott noted that when he was the Australian prime minister, he had described India as “emerging democratic superpower" and added that a trade deal with India could be seen as making “the world safer for democracy."

“With the world’s other emerging superpower becoming more belligerent almost by the day, it’s in everyone’s interests that India take its rightful place among the nations as quickly as possible," Abbott said referring to China.

The former Australian prime minister, who was named Prime Minister Scott Morison’s special trade envoy for India to deepen trade and investment links that will help drive post-covid recovery last week, was in India for talks between 2-6 August.

https://www.livemint.com/news/india/indi...42276.html

Emerging from an extremely long tunnel!  Rotfl

I gonna laugh hard on Aussie few years down the road.

In his dream?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

India has been an emerging superpower for a very long time.

(11-08-2021, 07:59 AM)Levin Wrote:  India has been an emerging superpower for a very long time.

This time is real, is for them to prove  the world wrong.
on the use abuse abandon cycle after 30 yrs?,think they fully know.therefore no rushing and pushing. Big Grin
 CHINA is the most hard working country if one look around.

(11-08-2021, 07:59 AM)Levin Wrote:  India has been an emerging superpower for a very long time.

Since 1959 .....  Rotfl

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Since inbreds white colonial ex-convicts love india variant CECA so much, it is GREAT. They can all infect ... I mean move to Ozzieland .... I will pray for the roos .... they will be vulnerable to their sexual intentions

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
Cool 

Since 2000 BCE Big Grin I am still waiting Big Grin

Thousands of Indian cab drivers protested in front of Flinders St station in Melbourne

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvemzDF3ecMrRO3BiLpQ7...w&usqp=CAU]