Abby’s In-Laws May Be Handed With A Fine Over Murder If Her Body Parts Stay Missing

https://weirdkaya.com/abby-chois-in-laws...y-missing/
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

Her ex father-in-law doesn’t look evil at all

(01-03-2023, 04:56 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Her ex father-in-law doesn’t look evil at all

Looks can be deceiving................. Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like debono's post

(01-03-2023, 04:58 PM)debono Wrote:  Looks can be deceiving................. Big Grin

Looks like her ex in-laws will be released after paying a fine. HK’s criminal law is ridiculous.

Angmo law ah?
China law is eat bullets.

(01-03-2023, 05:01 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Looks like her ex in-laws will be released after paying a fine. HK’s criminal law is ridiculous.

If the father-in-law is guilty of dismembering the model's body, then he should be sentenced to life imprisonment..................... Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

(01-03-2023, 05:06 PM)debono Wrote:  If the father-in-law is guilty of dismembering the model's body, then he should be sentenced to life imprisonment..................... Big Grin

Hopefully Abby’s ultra rich parents will hire a good lawyer to put them behind the bars

(01-03-2023, 05:08 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Hopefully Abby’s ultra rich parents will hire a good lawyer to put them behind the bars

That would mean that justice is served........................ Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

She told her mum in the dream the place has many dogs
What that means ?
Missing body parts eaten by hungry dogs?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

Absurd article . Law does not require body to be found to convict murderer.

The paper is just hunting for attention by comjng up with this ridiculous theory.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 4 users Like sgbuffett's post

(01-03-2023, 04:58 PM)debono Wrote:  Looks can be deceiving................. Big Grin
I was abt to say this and you already said it.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(01-03-2023, 05:08 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Hopefully Abby’s ultra rich parents will hire a good lawyer to put them behind the bars

Just bail them out of jail and slaughter them lah. Waste time with court...
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

But there is no than meet the eye 
Why Suddenly want to sell the property? Plus why park the name under the ex-inlaw just to Siam property tax? 

1. Her family background : came from wealthy family 
2. Her current hubby family also wealthy . 
3. From her reputation and fame why need to do this?

Criminal case Public Prosecutor is your lawyer
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

HK court system got jury.

(01-03-2023, 07:01 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  But there is no than meet the eye 
Why Suddenly want to sell the property? Plus why park the name under the ex-inlaw just to Siam property tax? 

1. Her family background : came from wealthy family 
2. Her current hubby family also wealthy . 
3. From her reputation and fame why need to do this?

These are not important to show motive, I believe

(01-03-2023, 07:56 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  These are not important to show motive, I believe

Yes...but still got the doubt 🧐🧐 what causes them to do the extreme

(01-03-2023, 07:59 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Yes...but still got the doubt 🧐🧐 what causes them to do the extreme
Bécause the family think can get away without gettimg caught, just like PAP, where numbers is strength and might and right

There is another issue here, who will get the house? The house is now under ex father-in-law’s name, can Abby’s mother sell the house?

(01-03-2023, 08:11 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  There is another issue here, who will get the house? The house is now under ex father-in-law’s name, can Abby’s mother sell the house?
Put up in public for auction lor and the money to go charity

(01-03-2023, 05:05 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Angmo law ah?
China law is eat bullets.

He is responsible for the untimely death of 70 million Chinese.

He did not eat bullets.

They kept him in a crystal coffin in Tiananmen.  Big Grin

[Image: mao-ladies-II.png]

(01-03-2023, 08:11 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  There is another issue here, who will get the house? The house is now under ex father-in-law’s name, can Abby’s mother sell the house?
I believe there is a will but her lawyer may try to makan

her two children from his first husband?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(01-03-2023, 04:54 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  https://weirdkaya.com/abby-chois-in-laws...y-missing/

Wrong. No body found still can be charged based on circumstantial evidence. Look at this SG case of Sunny Ang..

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...hough-body
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post
Brick 

(01-03-2023, 09:56 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Wrong. No body found still can be charged based on circumstantial evidence. Look at this SG case of Sunny Ang..

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...hough-body

But that was in Spore, HK’s law may be different…remember when a HKer murdered his pregnant girlfriend & dumped her body in Taiwan, he was never charged  for murder? He was released soon after.

(01-03-2023, 10:03 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  But that was in Spore, HK’s law may be different…remember when a HKer murdered his pregnant girlfriend & dumped her body in Taiwan, he was never charged  for murder?

[Image: 1-B39-EB1-D-E8-B6-4535-BEA8-668687-BC538-C.jpg]

(01-03-2023, 10:03 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  But that was in Spore, HK’s law may be different…remember when a HKer murdered his pregnant girlfriend & dumped her body in Taiwan, he was never charged  for murder?

HK abolished the death penalty but he can still be imprisoned for life, not just a fine. But of course they may not follow SG case law. Just saying no body found, still possible to be charged for murder based on evidence.

Didn't follow that HK case.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

Her legs were not cooked yet. The DNA from the legs can proof that she is the mother of the 4 children, daughter of her mother and sister of her siblings. Also there is blood on the tools that were used to cut her up.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

(01-03-2023, 10:09 PM)RichDad Wrote:  HK abolished the death penalty but he can still be imprisoned for life, not just a fine.  But of course they may not follow SG case law. Just saying no body found, still possible to be charged for murder based on evidence.

Even though they found part of her body, how to prove it was her in-laws who murdered her?

(01-03-2023, 10:09 PM)RichDad Wrote:  HK abolished the death penalty but he can still be imprisoned for life, not just a fine.  But of course they may not follow SG case law. Just saying no body found, still possible to be charged for murder based on evidence.

That idiot was released after 11 months, he was charged for something else minor only.