About speaker Tan n WP adultery

Sillyporean all talk like saint n holy man. Act like hero comment on other adultery. 

My friend ask me. I said I want now also don’t have. They all vy lucky right??? 

It is normal to fall in love. Married n only once only is make up by people. 

Why we cannot have many wife n husband. 

I told my friend I no right to comment because I was once worse than speaker Tan 10 times worse. I am a top sinner.

How abt u all??  All no sin???

All so good boy n girl here????
[+] 2 users Like victortan's post

We can have one wife or husband because of respect for sexes equality.

(06-08-2023, 12:52 AM)victortan Wrote:  Sillyporean all talk like saint n holy man. Act like hero comment on other adultery. 

I told my friend I no right to comment because I was once worse than speaker Tan 10 times worse.  I am a top sinner.

TCJ is a Christian some more leh! Big Grin

(06-08-2023, 12:52 AM)victortan Wrote:  Sillyporean all talk like saint n holy man. Act like hero comment on other adultery. 

I told my friend I no right to comment because I was once worse than speaker Tan 10 times worse.  I am a top sinner.

Got to do with servicing of their minds. 
some maybe eating out a few times some none never.
It will happen and can happened to some.

some kenna abusive spouse lagi worst. Big Grin

I find that is the look and wealth if both don’t have you think you can be like them?

(06-08-2023, 06:45 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  I find that is the look and wealth if both don’t have you think you can be like them?

If No look no wealth who do one thinks he or she is on the Loop. Big Grin

They key words are "Don't get caught" if you want to corrupt or adultery. Clean your mouth properly if you steal eat money or abalone.   Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(06-08-2023, 07:41 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  They key words are "Don't get caught" if you want to corrupt or adultery. Clean your mouth properly if you steal eat money or abalone.   Big Grin

Best advice Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Folks are ridiculing the ruling party for the holier than thou attitude.

That’s the crux of the issue.

If you can’t behave better than the plebeian masses, then you have no right to scold or belittle them Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

[Image: 6-A294-A24-29-A4-42-F4-81-CF-7-EA9427-B7-C61.png]

A woman needs a man but a man needs many women.

Nicole is an outlier.

It is not about being perfect but he is a Minister, fully aware of Singapore has a law for one husband and one wife. Succumbing to adultery or to divorce his wife lies in him.

Waves settled so smoothly.. prepare for next election maybe

(06-08-2023, 08:01 AM)RichDad Wrote:  A woman needs a man but a man needs many women.

Nicole is an outlier.

She could be a nymphomaniac Big Grin

Politician is not ordinary job. 
if you can break promise to your wife or husband, witness and god  Big Grin
definitely you can betray your friends, supporters..
Are we expecting too much especially when they much praised and are high paid Big Grin

Not getting caught is one thing,
you can alternately divorce, split off and live separately.  
After that you can even 老牛吃嫩草 . nudie We cannot say much  Big Grin
Of course you also to tell me you are facing family violence. ..

People commit adultery cos maybe no love between spouse

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Do not confuse whether people sin or not with with code of conduct and laws which comes with punishments. 
No one claim that they do not sin.

TCJ is a former PAP minister. Christian and a Speaker at the time of his transgressions, who is supposed to be impartial, enforcing parliamentary discipline and setting the highest standards in moral standing and conduct. Extra-marital affairs is also a sin as it signifies betrayal of trust and strictly frowned upon not just in religion and basic human morals as well.

As PM Lee has said, TCJ has simple fallen short in the matter of his personal conduct and hence have to go, simple as that.

(06-08-2023, 06:19 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  TCJ is a Christian some more leh! Big Grin

Christian? King Solomon and King David committed adultery and had many wives. Jesus was their lineage.
[+] 1 user Likes toothpick's post

(06-08-2023, 07:56 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  [Image: 6-A294-A24-29-A4-42-F4-81-CF-7-EA9427-B7-C61.png]

He deserve this, Talk like a saint and noble man, now kana backfire,

talk about Confucious.

I think ownself now also confuse... hahahahaha
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

(06-08-2023, 11:00 AM)toothpick Wrote:  Christian? King Solomon and King David committed adultery and had many wives. Jesus was their lineage.

Really??? what a shame if by human and religious standard,

But i dont see anything wrong about that so long both party agree, it is not force sex call rape,

I do agree that maybe affairs are not really a sackable offense nowadays.

However in the TCJ case, he was the speaker who wielded power over MPs. He selected which MPs could speak in parliament and allocated time allowed for each speech. Hence there was a conflict of interest if he had an affair with any MP.

(06-08-2023, 01:56 PM)starbugs Wrote:  I do agree that maybe affairs are not really a sackable offense nowadays.

However in the TCJ case, he was the speaker who wielded power over MPs. He selected which MPs could speak in parliament and allocated time allowed for each speech. Hence there was a conflict of interest if he had an affair with any MP.

Its more of him committing Adultery and persistent in his extramarital affair with CLH as mentioned by PM Lee on why he has to go.

(06-08-2023, 11:00 AM)toothpick Wrote:  Christian? King Solomon and King David committed adultery and had many wives. Jesus was their lineage.

Mary was a virgin when she was pregnant leh! Big Grin

If you cannot even be faithful to your own wife and children, dont talk about being faithful to country and citizens lah.

Before you marry your wife, did you tell her you gonna have sex with other women in a few years' time?

Dont be a public servant if you cannot standby your oaths. Period.
[+] 2 users Like Obamao's post

(06-08-2023, 03:51 PM)Obamao Wrote:  If you cannot even be faithful to your own wife and children, dont talk about being faithful to country and citizens lah.

Before you marry your wife, did you tell her you gonna have sex with other women in a few years' time?

Dont be a public servant if you cannot standby your oaths. Period.

Actually I do agree to some degree. Most private sector rich man or towkays have mistresses and accept/give favours but they have common sense to stay super low profile.

If you are in the public eye, you should also have common sense to know everyone is watching you. Don't behave like private sector towkays.

I think that's the real problem with the current culture of PAP. They have the believe they are equivalent to private sector CEOs or directors. Draw or expect the same pay as private sector. How is this real?

Having a mistress is a rich man lifestyle. If the normal dude try will end up in misery.

Aiyah!

As Elites, as overpaid Ministers, as White Uniform

They become Role Models for everyone

There is NO WAY they are allowed to be tainted black

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers?