Why this American may leave Singapore after 17 years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKXDMNzrb-A
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Go back to Assmerica lor!

(18-05-2023, 11:32 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Go back to Assmerica lor!

Can't blame him even Locals are finding stress.

GST hike , hawker foods slowly cost like food court pricing and food court pricing also increase.

recently I went to AMK hub , the Malaysian boleh food court wow one pop piah cost 2.7 dollars!

(18-05-2023, 11:34 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Can't blame him even Locals are finding stress.

GST hike , hawker foods slowly cost like food court pricing and food court pricing also increase.

recently I went to AMK hub , the Malaysian boleh food court wow one pop piah cost 2.7 dollars!

He is an Assmerican. 

Sg is not is homeland.

(18-05-2023, 11:36 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  He is an Assmerican. 

Sg is not is homeland.

Don't be bias Smile than massive CECA ? PRC ? INDO ? Pinoy ? Vietnamese? Malaysian? etc?

(18-05-2023, 11:39 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Don't be bias Smile than massive CECA ? PRC ? INDO ? Pinoy ? Vietnamese? Malaysian? etc?

If they are not happy here, they can always leave and go back to their homeland!

Yah, best to leave instead of staying and be unhappy.

For foreigners, and I meant foreigners anywhere in the world, they should just go to a place that makes them happy for whatever reasons instead of staying and be unhappy. But make sure one knows the next destination well. No point going there and becomes even more unhappy.

For locals, it will be tougher to do so due to family, friends etc but foreigners have the option to leave wherever it suits them.

For the guy in the video, it is tough as he has been around for 17 years. Not as bad as those born here but it will not as easy to leave the longer one stays in a place.

Singapore is expensive
we r cushioned by asset inflation buying cheaply in the Past
not anymore
now dat u are poisoned by the pak You r sitting ducks waiting
[Image: Screenshot-2023-05-19-at-09-20-54-Gold-S...tments.png]
frankly u r stupid don't know how to run
singlion at least collect passport at Kallang and had a good survey and other went to Malaysia unvaccinated to test it out

If as an expat he can't afford 3k rent on a 4-bedroom HDB, he shouldn't be in SG anyway. SG is not a place for foreign retirees.

He didn’t know Sg has become America.
A lot of immigrants.  Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(19-05-2023, 09:45 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  He didn’t know Sg has become America.
A lot of immigrants.  Rotfl

Singapore has been this way for at least 2 centuries. Lots of immigrants.

17 years in Sg, yet he didn't realise that it's better to buy than to rent?

In this aspect, Nehs are smarter than him!

Comparing price in Singapore with US makes no sense.

In US anytime you van get killed by guns any tuke
even if prices are cheap ...so what?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Soon ceca will also leave due to high costs of everything! Govt has failed to clamp down costs while allowing billionaires to start family offices, dumping $$$ here to escape from their home countries. Where in China got clean biz? Most money made are mainly ill-gotten gains. Absd 60% still want to buy only shows the source of money not cleaned.

(19-05-2023, 08:51 AM)Levin Wrote:  Yah, best to leave instead of staying and be unhappy.

For foreigners, and I meant foreigners anywhere in the world, they should just go to a place that makes them happy for whatever reasons instead of staying and be unhappy. But make sure one knows the next destination well. No point going there and becomes even more unhappy.

For locals, it will be tougher to do so due to family, friends etc but foreigners have the option to leave wherever it suits them.

For the guy in the video, it is tough as he has been around for 17 years. Not as bad as those born here but it will not as easy to leave the longer one stays in a place.

Isn't the SAME for us Singaporean? Quite a lot Singaporeans also go oversea stay and work there.

President, PM some times even hold a function if they happen visit USA, UK, even China sometimes with those locals stay and work in foreign countries.

I only know so call base on stats, the number of Singaporean end up return to SG in fact is not say a lot.

Like one of my cousin who current in Aust for years, work and study part time there. Happen CNY he come visit me every year.
I already asked him two times , so how you don't want to come back SG work and stay ? This is your Homeland. He told me , Nah. Prefer to stay in Aust.

(19-05-2023, 11:57 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Comparing price in Singapore with US makes no sense.

In US anytime you van get killed by guns any tuke
even if prices are cheap ...so what?

You should know HOW BIG USA is and So many States. One of my American friend already in his late 60s. Never have any incident before next he can afford to shift from one state to another if happen currently this house rental increase etc. He do tell me , when he plan to move to other state partly the landlord increase the rental. Or the current state he stay , cost price of the daily stuffs increase a lot.

Summary they got option to move from states to states as every states price for daily needs is vary in fact. Means there are some states still afforable to stay despite global inflation etc. Next come gun crimes , it don't happen in every states in USA. Some states are safe.

(19-05-2023, 11:58 AM)A2Z Wrote:  Soon ceca will also leave due to high costs of everything! Govt has failed to clamp down costs while allowing billionaires to start family offices, dumping $$$ here to escape from their home countries. Where in China got clean biz? Most money made are mainly ill-gotten gains. Absd 60% still want to buy only shows the source of money not cleaned.

On surface Govt always encourage foreigner talents come but they never look in depth.
This American already mention, if plan to move to SG work and stay " first is ask do the company provide pay for the rental "
partly rental in SG over this years going up and up like no body business.

So let's say you are a foreigner plan to come SG work and stay. If company never provided rental will you come?
Even come Malaysian , now the trend is the Malaysia rather rent in JB than in SG due to high rental in SG.
OR those PRs they rather buy resale flat than rent from locals is More wiser in long run.

(19-05-2023, 01:12 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  You should know HOW BIG USA is and So many States. One of my American friend already in his late 60s. Never have any incident before next he can afford to shift from one state to another if happen currently this house rental increase etc. He do tell me , when he plan to move to other state partly the landlord increase the rental. Or the current state he stay , cost price of the daily stuffs increase a lot.

Summary they got option to move from states to states as every states price for daily needs is vary in fact.  Means there are some states still afforable to stay despite global inflation etc.  

Aiya, big or small not important lah. In US they can move from state to state, in Singapore you can also move from constituent to constituent wat. If Tg Pagar expensive, you can go rent at Pulau Ubin or Joo Koon. ... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(19-05-2023, 01:43 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Aiya, big or small not important lah. In US they can move from state to state, in Singapore you can also move from constituent to constituent wat. If Tg Pagar expensive, you can go rent at Pulau Ubin or Joo Koon. ... Big Grin

is move to Malaysia rah, like those SG BUTT fav Loo ...funny claim rich already millionaire . Still need to retire go Malaysia?
I remember this fellow claim he can literally buy condo , even landed house in SG , buy luxury car. He don't want . Claim is not say " a need "
But end up go Malaysia buy landed house? recently promote a lot so call retire in JB .

(19-05-2023, 01:45 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  is move to Malaysia rah, like those SG BUTT fav Loo ...funny claim rich already millionaire . Still need to retire go Malaysia?
I remember this fellow claim he can literally buy condo , even landed house in SG , buy luxury car. He don't want . Claim is not say " a need "
But end up go Malaysia buy landed house? recently promote a lot so call retire in JB .

Aiya, he may be got a few million dollars lah but not so rich like Elon Musk. So for him go retire in Malaysia is a wise choice where he can stretch his dollar. For example here we eat half roasted chicken for $15, he in Malaysia can eat one whole chicken for $12 or may be less.  He can drive big cars where there is no COE and gasoline is cheap. Everything is cheap there, so he made good decision except he better dun run around in back lanes and better keep two Pitbull or Alsatian dogs in his house. ...  Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(19-05-2023, 01:55 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Aiya, he may be got a few million dollars lah but not so rich like Elon Musk. So for him go retire in Malaysia is a wise choice where he can stretch his dollar. For example here we eat half roasted chicken for $15, he in Malaysia can eat one whole chicken for $12 or may be less.  He can drive big cars where there is no COE and gasoline is cheap. Everything is cheap there, so he made good decision except he better dun run around in back lanes and better keep two Pitbull or Alsatian dogs in his house. ...  Big Grin

Smile nevertheless funny SG Butt still see his Crap video. EPIC brag big claim Russia war will end in his video last time.

[Image: image-5.png]

He knows sooner or later he will be replaced by CECA a cheaper breed

(18-05-2023, 11:29 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKXDMNzrb-A

Only 1 leaving meh?  Thinking More better lah! Big Grin