Accidents involving e-bikes is on the rise again despite stricter safety rules

Accidents involving e-bikes is on the rise again despite stricter safety rules. CNA’s Louisa Tang digs deeper on the issue: https://cna.asia/3XI4vSr

E bike getting bigger

No more less than 20kg

All Godzilla ebike
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

Why only theory test? Must have practical test, like motorbike

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

No more see e scooters.
E-bikes still on.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

These cyclists are annoying! I saw three guys all in their black tees and cycling at the pedestrian walkway which was a sheltered 50 metres that all children and elderly stroll. With their speed at 40km, all of us were forced into the mud!

(11-07-2023, 03:13 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  These cyclists are annoying! I saw three guys all in their black tees and cycling at the pedestrian walkway which was a sheltered 50 metres that all children and elderly stroll. With their speed at 40km, all of us were forced into the mud!

[+] 2 users Like grotesqueness's post

(11-07-2023, 03:13 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  These cyclists are annoying! I saw three guys all in their black tees and cycling at the pedestrian walkway which was a sheltered 50 metres that all children and elderly stroll. With their speed at 40km, all of us were forced into the mud!
Forced into the mud? That's karma for you.

Those cycling group now wants to challenge us

rather than the vehicles on the road

Useless Iswaran!

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Thought already banned?

(11-07-2023, 05:24 PM)red3 Wrote:  Thought already banned?

slacky nincompoop  son and their overpaid ministers cannot enforce