Oh Zhang Hai jie still in Media corp

saw this video she do one not sure is very long time she do or just recently since video just uploaded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb2ybb7zp90

(16-06-2022, 05:52 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  saw this video she do one not sure is very long time she do or just recently since video just uploaded

How come you dun talk about your idol nowadays..... Thinking

[Image: WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.jpg]

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(16-06-2022, 06:41 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  How come you dun talk about your idol nowadays..... Thinking

U got wrong person kns show this low ses Wang lei for fark i forget the nick here he is idol of this sucker

(16-06-2022, 06:45 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  U got wrong person kns show this low ses Wang lei for fark i forget the nick here he is idol of this sucker

I thought he is your idol because noticed you started a few threads about him before. I only saw the thread title but did not click the thread so I must have mistaken....... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(16-06-2022, 06:47 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I thought he is your idol because noticed you started a few threads about him before. I only saw the thread title but did not click the thread so I must have mistaken....... Big Grin

Nope is I scold that person here keep supporting him, another Dumb member who like to give money to others.

Watch more of his fb can get bored

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(16-06-2022, 05:52 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  saw this video she do one not sure is very long time she do or just recently since video just uploaded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb2ybb7zp90

She is also a producer. I think she is doing less and less frontline job.

Most likely doing planning, content produce and backline jobs.

Smile

[Image: Screenshot-20220616-204159-Chrome.jpg]

More than a decade ago I see her already I switch channel.

(16-06-2022, 06:45 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  U got wrong person kns show this low ses Wang lei for fark i forget the nick here he is idol of this sucker

I remembered his die hard supporter is Tangsen

(16-06-2022, 06:41 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  How come you dun talk about your idol nowadays..... Thinking

Rotten mouth fellow

(16-06-2022, 09:06 PM)Cmpunk Wrote:  Rotten mouth fellow

Yea man but super acting
Don’t like him , Jack Neo , mak lee all these

(16-06-2022, 09:03 PM)Cmpunk Wrote:  I remembered his die hard supporter is Tangsen

That one is WL's brother.