ActiveSG Swimming Pool

(12-03-2023, 05:58 PM)Levin Wrote:  Bikinis not allowed? I remembered as early as the 1970s when I was a kid, I have seen a woman in bikini at the swimming pool. Nobody say anything leh. OK, they looked instead.

This one I not sure as I bad eyesight go to the pool cannot see clearly. But I think got signs that show allowed swimwear and I think bikinis not allowed as got young children. But condo swimming pool can as I saw on Instagram all pose in those pool with bikinis. Some ladies got go gym train until their belly there got lines appear wow lao hardcore sia!

(12-03-2023, 05:58 PM)Levin Wrote:  Bikinis not allowed? I remembered as early as the 1970s when I was a kid, I have seen a woman in bikini at the swimming pool. Nobody say anything leh. OK, they looked instead.

The life guard will disallow such swimwear for women....................... Big Grin

(12-03-2023, 06:02 PM)debono Wrote:  The life guard will disallow such swimwear for women....................... Big Grin

The 2 lifeguards were with me at that time. One of them was my swimming coach. Anyway, it was the end of my session so I went to bath. Maybe they talked to her when I was bathing. But I did see her still there after bathing and walking out of the swimming complex through the fence.

(12-03-2023, 06:01 PM)sgh Wrote:  This one I not sure as I bad eyesight go to the pool cannot see clearly. But I think got signs that show allowed swimwear and I think bikinis not allowed as got young children. But condo swimming pool can as I saw on Instagram all pose in those pool with bikinis. Some ladies got go gym train until their belly there got lines appear wow lao hardcore sia!

Could it be such rules came after the 1970s? I never saw this sign leh, even when I go back to swimming in the early 2010s for 4 years.

(12-03-2023, 06:02 PM)debono Wrote:  The life guard will disallow such swimwear for women....................... Big Grin

Nope, bikini can. Last time see these Ang mo girls at TPY Swimming pool always wearing it. Saw few time , the lifeguard never go tell them cannot.

but I saw them go after one pinoy , she just wear her clothes go inside the swimming pool.

(12-03-2023, 06:13 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Nope, bikini can. Last time see these Ang mo girls at TPY Swimming pool always wearing it. Saw few time , the lifeguard never go tell them cannot.

but I saw them go after one pinoy , she just wear her clothes go inside the swimming pool.

Reason is swimming pool is sanitised I think with chlorine etc. Clothes got bacteria which can dirty the pool. But this is stupid becuz we know got ppl pee inside the pool one. This morning I swim past warm warm feeling leh and I quite sure is near to a lady. As eyesight poor I cannot make out is what race. When we swim we tend to go up to get air and sure got some water droplets go in imagine those droplets stained with urine? It is also precisly hygiene lady on period cannot swim in swimming pool.

(12-03-2023, 06:23 PM)sgh Wrote:  Reason is swimming pool is sanitised I think with chlorine etc. Clothes got bacteria which can dirty the pool. But this is stupid becuz we know got ppl pee inside the pool one. This morning I swim past warm warm feeling leh and I quite sure is near to a lady. As eyesight poor I cannot make out is what race. When we swim we tend to go up to get air and sure got some water droplets go in imagine those droplets stained with urine? It is also precisly hygiene lady on period cannot swim in swimming pool.

At one time I have witness a boy, of  what race you guess, poo in the swimming pool.  A woman who are having their period, will refrain from going swimming, this is common sense.................... Big Grin

(12-03-2023, 05:23 PM)sgh Wrote:  Any male reader in here recommend good swimming trunk brand? Arena? Tyr? Mine use many years wash until very thin liao. I prefer those more conservative cutting not those underwear cutting so high up as no big bulge to showcase.
Arena shd be good. They do hv offers often for certain designs. If you hv Safra card, got discount.

(12-03-2023, 06:34 PM)debono Wrote:  At one time I have witness a boy, of  what race you guess, poo in the swimming pool.  A woman who are having their period, will refrain from going swimming, this is common sense.................... Big Grin
if this happens, they hv to close the whole for cleaning.

(12-03-2023, 05:50 PM)debono Wrote:  I don't think such swimwear is allowed in a public pool, it is too revealing, bikinis are also not allowed........................ Big Grin

this one not revealing
cover almost everything
it also a sun block wear

[Image: rBNaNmEsKaaAHD6qAABx10ZN-9o399.jpg]