Actress Ya Hu celebrate birthday - says lucky to be single

https://www.herworld.com/gallery/life/10...ss-ya-hui/

“My non-showbiz friends have tried to matchmake me. But you know, I don’t feel like going (to those matchmaking sessions). So I didn’t (in the end). They would keep asking me to come out (to meet guys), but I’m busy with work. Where got so much time?

I mean, let nature take its course. I think being single is also quite good. A lot of my friends who are attached have relationship problems. And after they get married, they quarrel over money and kids. So I think I’m fortunate.”

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Les !

Why cannot get ?if don't open up to man how to know no good ?...One lady now staying in Taiwan still can get top ten most favourite star award recently!....Singaporean anyhow choose one!

i like her sometimes quite cute.

(22-05-2022, 10:23 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  i like her sometimes quite cute.

Cute meh? Which part cute?...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

same freq as sgbuffet.

Haosiaobo... haven't met an am lah...

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

the same sentence I not sure what she mean
" And after they get married, they quarrel over money and kids. "

She is right on this on the same time so she aim for " rich hubby ? "
so no need worry quarrel over money ? But I see her not say like materialistic next she seem love kids as she always in those kids programs as host etc.

Still believe , tink like a school gal.
Common sense...u go against mother nature , holy book , how can singles b better off ?
Living life is a tough marathon till the end. No man is an island n God does not allow dat! U insist, persist, then u earn the Lord's wrath

(22-05-2022, 11:32 AM)Yin yang Wrote:  Still believe , tink like a school gal.
Common sense...u go against mother nature , holy book , how can singles b better off ?
Living life is a tough marathon till the end. No man is an island n God does not allow dat! U insist, persist, then u earn the Lord's wrath

But you can't go what oh anyhow choose a person, dating than marry for the seek of " so call LIFE is like this, marry , get kids . Is a Nature System just like animals you see stray cat they also have babies etc "

Is Different thing. Human life is different from animals no doubt we are actually Animals.

In her own way she does look pretty.

tomorrow will be a better day

Is she still a vingin?