Actually Christmas eve and christmas is stay at home one

My Ang mo clients told me , For them traditional come Christmas eve and christmas is stay at home chill with family , relatives, friends
enjoy nice foods, drinks , chit chat.

Xmas to the angmo is like Chinese New Year to us. So to them is big occasion similar for us CNY is big occasion

(24-12-2022, 03:39 PM)sgh Wrote:  Xmas to the angmo is like Chinese New Year to us. So to them is big occasion similar for us CNY is big occasion

Should say Christmas as opposed to X''mas........cos X''mas is ex-christmas........... Clapping

(24-12-2022, 03:39 PM)sgh Wrote:  Xmas to the angmo is like Chinese New Year to us. So to them is big occasion similar for us CNY is big occasion

Currently my Ang mo clients enjoy foods at friends house in USA.

You not poking anyone’s backside later?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(24-12-2022, 03:37 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  My Ang mo clients told me , For them traditional come Christmas eve and christmas is stay at home chill with family , relatives, friends
enjoy nice foods, drinks , chit chat.

It's just a public holiday, you got anything to celebrate?

(24-12-2022, 03:42 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Currently my Ang mo clients enjoy foods at friends house in USA.

Never like USA. Sabo China go and plant the virus aka COVID we know of today then whole world blame China and US steal laugh as their sabotage act succeeded

Did so many things and now it's time to celebrate their evil deeds?

(24-12-2022, 03:42 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Currently my Ang mo clients enjoy foods at friends house in USA.
Your angmo clients din send you Xmas gifts ah? ...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Ya...every year xmas i stay at home ownself cook dinner for family and watch tv.... never go crowded places, risks of getting stampeded...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(24-12-2022, 03:44 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  You not poking anyone’s backside later?

https://media.tenor.com/Sh1KPPG9WzkAAAAM/oops-oh-no.gif
[+] 1 user Likes OutBreak's post

(24-12-2022, 03:57 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Ya...every year xmas i stay at home ownself cook dinner for family and watch tv.... never go crowded places, risks of getting stampeded...
No go for church service........... Clapping

I wonder Xmas go church after pray finish must donate monies or not is it same as Sunday service? I was told donate is not mandatory then can go there pray then eat for free?