Actually Current SG system make rich getting richer?

Smile
Let's say the kids parents is rich stay in Landed house. Let's say this family have two kids one boy and one girl. Both of them married go buy BTO flats just park there after MOP, can sell high at resale market or rent high whereas they still stay with their parents in their land house since so big even they kids have their own family still can squeeze with the landed house.

Come what GST rebates, I guess their kids also entitle partly on paper they own a HDB flat. Govt give GST rebates base on the house you own. They don't literally check your income or your status.

Thus this family stay in landed house already collect Two Rental from their kids BTO flats.

Now then you know?
If not, why GST got to increase to 9% to help more poor.

If GST one day decreases to 0%.
Poor issue is no longer an issue.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(15-04-2024, 07:11 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Now then you know?
If not, why GST got to increase to 9% to help more poor.

If GST one day decreases to 0%.
Poor issue is no longer an issue.

GST literally don't affect the Rich. Is APPLY TO ALL be it you are poor, average or rich. What I claim here, isn't the rich become more richer. A lot things in SG literally so call GST and increase taxes don't actually affect the rich much.

For those common folks currently renting out their HDB flat who is not rich, come profit they don't even earn much or worst don't earn at more

whereas the an example I claim here, they do profit a lot. Best part their kids side BTO flat also entitle GST rebates , etc. as I already mention Govt give these rebates is Base on Type of housings they don't in depth go check you current stay where, your parents stay in landed house or hdb this and that. Partly they are too lazy to check but now with Technology, somemore they daily keep braging about IT , Singpass, I doubt now is very hard to check indivivdiual household income.

(15-04-2024, 07:18 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  GST literally don't affect the Rich. Is APPLY TO ALL be it you are poor, average or rich. What I claim here, isn't the rich become more richer. A lot things in SG literally so call GST and increase taxes don't actually affect the rich much.

For those common folks currently renting out their HDB flat who is not rich, come profit they don't even earn much or worst don't earn at more

whereas the an example I claim here, they do profit a lot.

GST is also called poor man tax becos poor also got to be taxed.
The dafts like to be 忽悠by current team.
不懂易经真糟糕!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(15-04-2024, 07:18 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  GST literally don't affect the Rich. Is APPLY TO ALL be it you are poor, average or rich. What I claim here, isn't the rich become more richer. A lot things in SG literally so call GST and increase taxes don't actually affect the rich much.

whereas the an example I claim here, they do profit a lot. Best part their kids side BTO flat also entitle GST rebates , etc. as I already mention Govt give these rebates is Base on Type of housings they don't in depth go check you current stay where, your parents stay in landed house or hdb this and that. Partly they are too lazy to check but now with Technology, somemore they daily keep braging about IT , Singpass, I doubt now is very hard to check indivivdiual household income.

Knnah, you love to write long long but so difficult to read and understand what you trying to say. Gives me headache.    Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(15-04-2024, 08:29 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Knnah, you love to write long long but so difficult to read and understand what you trying to say. Gives me headache.    Big Grin

Big Grin grandmother story only he understands lah!
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

If you stay at parents' house you hv to update yr address accordingly, else it's an offence

For small amounts of rebates, you want to take the risks?

The wealthy minority enjoy the Swiss standard of living while everyone else only experiences the Swiss cost of living in SG.

(15-04-2024, 09:29 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The wealthy minority enjoy the Swiss standard of living while everyone else only experiences the Swiss cost of living in SG.

especially ministers n mps
n the pm who promised u swiss std

(15-04-2024, 12:08 PM)talky Wrote:  especially ministers n mps  n the pm who promised u swiss std

Woody Goh said that if anyone does not earn at least $1 million per year, he is at best "mediocre" and unfit to be a PAP Minister. He insulted all the Presidents and PMs globally with that elitist remark.