No need wear mask go clinic, polyclinic , hospital liao

but I will wear Smile
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

In Hospitals still need to wear!

"Mask wearing continues to be mandatory for healthcare workers and visitors in hospital wards, emergency departments and nursing homes where there are congregations of vulnerable persons."

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

https://www.facebook.com/ChannelNewsAsia...Jl?__cft__

Now a days this Govt is really " like half past six one "

I read , end up they also " encourage you wear mask especially elderly while in clinic, hospital "

(29-02-2024, 05:50 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  but I will wear Smile

Good boy lah! Big Grin

(29-02-2024, 06:17 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Good boy lah! Big Grin

of course rah, Don't play play ok.

Not sure what they are trying to prove to remove these mandate. Isn't it good to mandate mask on even there is no covid?

(29-02-2024, 06:35 PM)mikotan Wrote:  Not sure what they are trying to prove to remove these mandate. Isn't it good to mandate mask on even there is no covid?

I think they " test water again " Just last week they keep spamming , if not ok wear mask, in crowded place wear mask ad on tv U never see?

(29-02-2024, 06:35 PM)mikotan Wrote:  Not sure what they are trying to prove to remove these mandate. Isn't it good to mandate mask on even there is no covid?

(29-02-2024, 06:38 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I think they " test water again " Just last week they keep spamming , if not ok wear mask, in crowded place wear mask ad on tv U never see?

Remember to vote for PAP lah! Big Grin

try to make people forget about Covid.................

Quite confuse ,

so Polytechnic go there no need to wear anymore?

Hospital still needed ?

(29-02-2024, 08:07 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Quite confuse ,

Hospital still needed ?

Polytechnic not mentioned lah! Big Grin Polyclinic no need lah!

(29-02-2024, 08:07 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Quite confuse ,

Hospital still needed ?

I guess you read without understanding certain words which is why you are confused.

Let me explain.

Inpatient = you are warded. 
Outpatient= you only come to see a doctor, get your medicine and go home after that. You are not warded.

Read again.

Polyclinics and outpatient clinics in horsepeters, GPs (ie your neighborhood family doctor).... no need to wear a mask because you are not warded.

Emergency Department, wards (inpatients) and nursing homes...ah, you need to wear a mask.

I think it's time to move forward. Covid is now endemic, let's live with it, and there's no need to be paranoid and wear a mask for life.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(29-02-2024, 08:35 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I guess you read without understanding certain words which is why you are confused.

Let me explain.

Inpatient = you are warded. 
Outpatient= you only come to see a doctor, get your medicine and go home after that. You are not warded.

Read again.

Polyclinics and outpatient clinics in horsepeters, GPs (ie your neighborhood family doctor).... no need to wear a mask because you are not warded.

Emergency Department, wards (inpatients) and nursing homes...ah, you need to wear a mask.

I think it's time to move forward. Covid is now endemic, let's live with it, and there's no need to be paranoid and wear a mask for life.

Yea but 2025 is safer in the some ways.

still so many barbarians coughing , etc no cover mouth

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post

(29-02-2024, 09:25 PM)wendychan Wrote:  still so many barbarians coughing , etc no cover mouth
Especially in buses where so many uncles coughing so loud without wearing mask.