Actually I also rike to eat mala hotpot leh

https://goodyfeed.com/cigarette-butt-mala-chinatown/

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Just becareful of the high sodium levels.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Can cause cancer someone posted here.

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

Mala good for blood circulation for people living in winter season......not for sinkies like us.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Tried that in China years back before Covid. Literally pot filled with black pepper and dried red chillies. After the meal the lips will be fiery numb.

tomorrow will be a better day

(12-01-2023, 07:43 PM)alerts Wrote:  you are a crazy retarded bastard total loser scum dog!

you this PRC-hater bastard dog go die now!

you this retarded mad bastard dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accident very soon!

Hello there portaly!  I told you my sixth sense is very good one.  I can sniff out siao langs like you from a mile away!  So why you go delete that thread leh?

Anyway you are now going into my ignore list, just like your several other clones Laughing

[Image: Screenshot-2023-01-12-200810.jpg]

This siao lang has so many clones Laughing

(12-01-2023, 08:15 PM)alerts Wrote:  .
Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you are a crazy retarded scum f-ucking retarded bastard motherfuc-ker crazy useless barking lame mad dog!

Last night my house's big Alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute whore mother and also f-ucked all your prostitute whore female family members until all their intestines spilled out from their holes and they all died from their injuries!

And you this total loser bastard retarded dog licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you go die now!

you this troublemaker crazy retarded bastard scum dog go die now!

you this crazy retarded scum total loser bastard mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

you and your whole family are all dead now!

Bastard mad dog p1acebo's parents (father is a dog and mother a pig) crushed by 3-tonner into minced meat pancake and thrown into Lorong Halus incinerator and converted into pig feed and hogwash!

I have never made such a post.  It is sheer fabrication on your part you siao kau Big Grin

Poor siau kau alerts aka portaly. Now fabricating my posts. Really mentally unsound Laughing

[Image: Screenshot-2023-01-12-200810.jpg]

actually I never eat before, No joke.

Some claim you cannot drink the soup is just drip the foods inside to get that hot spicy taste. the Soup cannot drink one.

Poor thing siau kau alerts had to delete his earlier thread after I bahtoh him. How is your other clone vacations now? Laughing

(12-01-2023, 08:29 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  actually I never eat before, No joke.

Some claim you cannot drink the soup is just drip the foods inside to get that hot spicy taste. the Soup cannot drink one.

You definitely cannot drink the soup due to its high sodium content.  But enjoy the meat and vege can oredi Big Grin

Come siau kau alerts, come smell my backside and my farts like a good doggy that you are nudie nudie nudie

This is so fun!  Siao kau vacations aka alerts aka portaly aka profeu earlier started a thread asking for advice whether he should sell his 3 lots of shares.  Familiar with his MO and insane outbursts, I warned everyone that the TS of the thread was mentally unsound and he can anytime kee siau and bite all those who had given him advice.

Sure he enough, he quickly deleted his thread and kee siao until now.  This is so fun! LaughingLaughing

The siau kau doesn't realise he is on ignore mode  Rotfl nudie nudie

I must have pissed him off royally this evening.  Ok, enough of time wasting.  Revert to productive mode for now.... Big Grin

Like I said, besides your crass utter vulgarities, you have also now sought to fabricate lies.

I don’t know why our Admin here is so slow to react. This doesn’t augur well for the forum as every Tom Dick and Hairy can run amok here without repercussions. And this is already happening too often.

So continue posting away you siau kau Laughing

I will not stoop to your level of insanity as you are only cursing your own family many times over Big Grin

Poor siau kau alerts is fabricating my posts after I bahtoh him yesterday Laughing

Poor siau kau alerts is fabricating my posts after I bahtoh him yesterday Laughing

Anyway he is wasting his time typing long lengthy posts here as I have already put him on ignore mode since yesterday after the first few posts Big Grin

(13-01-2023, 07:21 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Poor siau kau alerts is fabricating my posts after I bahtoh him yesterday Laughing

Anyway he is wasting his time typing long lengthy posts here as I have already put him on ignore mode since yesterday after the first few posts  Big Grin

He did not type the long lengthy posts but rather cut and paste his replies....... Laughing Gesti-109
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(13-01-2023, 07:24 PM)debono Wrote:  He did not type the long lengthy posts but rather cut and paste his replies....... Laughing Gesti-109

Hahaha actually I am doing the same.  I just click new reply and paste the same text Laughing

Poor siau kau alerts is fabricating my posts after I bahtoh him yesterday Laughing

Anyway he is wasting his time typing long lengthy posts here as I have already put him on ignore mode since yesterday after the first few posts  Big Grin

Mala cancerous pot

Poor siau kau alerts is fabricating my posts after I bahtoh him yesterday Laughing

Anyway he is wasting his time typing long lengthy posts here as I have already put him on ignore mode since yesterday after the first few posts  Big Grin

This shop secret recipe also you know.. so lucky

Anyway he is wasting his time typing long lengthy posts here as I have already put him on ignore mode since yesterday after the first few posts Big Grin

Anyway he is wasting his time typing long lengthy posts here as I have already put him on ignore mode since yesterday after the first few posts  Big Grin