Actually I don't like resale flat even condo or landed house.

Who knows the real history, story, incident , accident behind from previous owners.

Is not say superstitions or what. You never know.

Like your life, fortune is good all along thus got Money to buy property but go buy a " resale " ones

later months, years gone your life go downhill etc , sometimes is due to the so call " new " house you stay.

Of course most Home owners will get What Master etc so call check , also fengshui etc but well also " hard to say "

the agents and owners are obligated by laws to inform you about if there's any tragedy related to the properties

but anyway, buy new launch better rah

(29-06-2022, 02:27 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  the agents and owners are obligated by laws to inform you about if there's any tragedy related to the properties

Don't be Naive Smile Agents and Owners AIM IS TO SELL OFF will come out lots of " BS " etc.

Put yourself in their own shoes, if your house is " dirty " or what , you want to sell you will be honest ? Aim is to faster sell off right?

So there you go.

(29-06-2022, 02:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Don't be Naive Smile Agents and Owners AIM IS TO SELL OFF will come out lots of " BS " etc.

Put yourself in their own shoes, if your house is " dirty " or what , you want to sell you will be honest ? Aim is to faster sell off right?

So there you go.

aiya dun be a smart ass trying to bluff and cheat, thinking others are naive like you ok. you can be sued until pants drop

anyway, if can afford buy new ones lah
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(29-06-2022, 02:34 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  aiya dun be a smart ass trying to bluff and cheat, thinking others are naive like you ok. you can be sued until pants drop

This bongkang like that wan lah. He thinks he is very smart and all others are stupid. ...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(29-06-2022, 02:34 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  aiya dun be a smart ass trying to bluff and cheat, thinking others are naive like you ok. you can be sued until pants drop

Nonsense show me the law agent/seller must " say hard truths "

All along selling property if that house got people dead or any bad incident , change hands few times they will say so out meh?
like that how to sell off?

(29-06-2022, 02:37 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  This bongkang like that wan lah. He thinks he is very smart and all others are stupid. ...... Big Grin

Smile
This is what PAP also thinklikewise , yea others are " stupid "
I learn from PAP. Only They are smarter and so do me , and others are " stupid "

So the next one dollar coin or two dollar notes do you just accept them or you also wonder about their past history and where they been to?

Wanna give away all your money to me? Smile

(29-06-2022, 03:07 PM)Sticw Wrote:  So the next one dollar coin or two dollar notes do you just accept them or you also wonder about their past history and where they been to?

Wanna give away all your money to me? Smile

Two different thing , Money will change hand always

unlike a Thing like property you going to stay inside , rest at night

If new home built on top of dig out graveyard u want to buy?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(29-06-2022, 04:29 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  If new home built on top of dig out graveyard u want to buy?

This recall back Bishan, etc various land and current ones which got BTO flat been build.

Last time is indeed People no say keen to buy flat at Bishan but now look price increase so much.

But what I mean here is " individual units " Not preferring to land.

You know come any construction clear the land or whatever that construction company in charge will do " praying first "

I happen to witness before , my side here the land is formerly a school they clear it now building BTO flats.

I saw them do praying while the land been cleared.

(29-06-2022, 02:53 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Nonsense show me the law agent/seller must " say hard truths "

All along selling property if that house got people dead or any bad incident , change hands few times they will say so out meh?

每天疑神疑鬼,半夜窍门也不怕。

Smile

(29-06-2022, 02:27 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  the agents and owners are obligated by laws to inform you about if there's any tragedy related to the properties
Really meh? I dunno about Singapore laws but in HK, if the buyer does not ask, the agents do not have to voluntarily provide the info. However, if you ask, they have to tell you.

(29-06-2022, 02:53 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Nonsense show me the law agent/seller must " say hard truths "

aiya, just use some common sense. if buyer asks and you lie to get the transaction done, that's misrepresentation and punishable. you think you get away easily meh? really bongkang

(29-06-2022, 06:14 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  aiya, just use some common sense. if buyer asks and you lie to get the transaction done, that's misrepresentation and punishable. you think you get away easily meh? really bongkang

Really? I bet surely got seller and property agent " lie " come selling

Beside BS around the house , surrounding like " as if you living in the BEST location , Best place like that " also hide previous history of that house is something negative.

This is why end of the day IF YOU are a buyer have to " do your own research first "

Used to attend one course, this trainer say , Beside property agent blah blah about this unit. You have to see witness yourself obviously

if agent claim Morning this direction don't have much sun or not noisy than You have to personally Yourself go see one day in the morning Without inform your agent.

(29-06-2022, 06:17 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Really? I bet surely got seller and property agent " lie " come selling

Beside BS around the house , surrounding like " as if you living in the BEST location , Best place like that " also hide previous history of that house is something negative.

This is why end of the day IF YOU are a buyer have to " do your own research first "

Used to attend one course, this trainer say , Beside property agent blah blah about this unit. You have to see witness yourself obviously

if agent claim Morning this direction don't have much sun or not noisy than You have to personally Yourself go see one day in the morning Without inform your agent.

Aiyah, if you are so kiasu ask the seller agent or seller to declare on paper that his house is free from people died inside lah. Then later you go and check and if found he BS, sue him until his pants drop lah...... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(29-06-2022, 06:26 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Aiyah, if you are so kiasu ask the seller agent or seller to declare on paper that his house is free from people died inside lah. Then later you go and check and if found he BS, sue him until his pants drop lah...... Big Grin

pls rah the MOST stupid is hire lawyer. Small matter also sue people ? I consider this small matter is about " honestly dealing ".

Big cases of course sue rah if you got solid evidence or that party wanna backstab you.

Have to see what type of cases than hire lawyer also mah.

Actually lawyer is laughing to bank if deal with rich people fighting for that landed house or asset ones. The case drag longer the better.

(29-06-2022, 06:58 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  pls rah the MOST stupid is hire lawyer. Small matter also sue people ? I consider this small matter is about " honestly dealing ".

Big cases of course sue rah if you got solid evidence or that party wanna backstab you.

Actually lawyer is laughing to bank if deal with rich people fighting for that landed house or asset ones. The case drag longer the better.

It is you who pls rah. What small case? It depends on what house you buy. If you buy a landed property costing $10 M which is haunted, you sue him back for your money or not?..... Rolleyes

Carl Jung

(29-06-2022, 06:58 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  pls rah the MOST stupid is hire lawyer. Small matter also sue people ? I consider this small matter is about " honestly dealing ".

It is you who pls rah. Earlier you posted "Really? I bet surely got seller and property agent " lie " come selling" and now you talk about honesty dealing. That's why I said "IF YOU KIASU" then ask them to make a declaration on paper that the house got no one die in it before.
Some more it depends on what house you buy. If you buy a landed property costing $10 M which is haunted, you sue him back for your money or not?..... Rolleyes

Carl Jung