Actually I have a feeling one day SPH will Merge with Media Corp

REMEMBER HERE, AS I THE FIRST Announce this Breaking news in SG TALK forum instead the mainstream medias themselves.

I have this " feel " don't know why, feel that SPH will merge with Media corp. In the way Gov also spread their agenda more better and save resources.

Next come Media, no doubt is not say good but As both merge together, both will have more resources etcs.
Remember Ch U , despite Media corp buy over from SPH, SPH still have some shares on it.

Last time is good SPH itself have TV boadcasting rights come out CH U , give Media corp some competition force them come out good programs etc.
Whereas SPH , CH U side is totally different in the same they come out stuffs totally different from Media Corp.

Why I say merge partly SPH keep losing , so do Media Corp. As now Media is very competitive due to Internet, Streaming from Globals etc.

If there are no strong legs to stand on its own, merging wil not be a solution and it wil only goes more downhill.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(20-01-2022, 02:21 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  If there are no strong legs to stand on its own, merging wil not be a solution and it wil only goes more downhill.

I tell, Don't get shock one day they merge together. SPH keep losing so do Media corp too in fact.

Both behind are Gov using our money to support them.

why din the pap give money to its 'mouthpiece'

if pap want sph to talk good abt them daily
they have to pay me huge 'under-table' money to sprew pap nonsense popaganda

u mean pap got a 'free' popaganda machine without paying a cent all this time?

(20-01-2022, 02:23 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I tell, Don't get shock one day they merge together. SPH keep losing so do Media corp too in fact.

Both behind are Gov using our money to support them.
Anyway, I can never be interested in tamasick-linked counters. Maybe, can only trust DBS.

(20-01-2022, 02:33 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  why din the pap give money to its 'mouthpiece'

u mean pap got a 'free' popaganda machine without paying a cent all this time? Investors just need to be hit once and all their life savings can be gone.
All those journalists are under the arms of SPH island they can sell koyok whatever the like.  Always do own self diligence and homework. That’s what I did in nanofilm. Investors just need to be hit once and all their life savings are gone.

(20-01-2022, 02:33 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  why din the pap give money to its 'mouthpiece'

u mean pap got a 'free' popaganda machine without paying a cent all this time?

You think Jack neo got money make money yet again? Of course sponsor and who? As usual Gov because he produce YET Another Army movie call Ah Girl go Army after Ah boys to men

You just see CH 8 drama , some are been so call " sponsor by Gov " like soon going to show, is the Nurse Drama now is Part 4 somemore, what the agenda ? Obviously is marketing want people go Nusing.

Last time Also got Army drama but not say much , but unlike now.

Partly now Media corp never collect money so call TV tax in line with Gov
How Media corp survive just from Adverstisment? Look at TV , SAME OLD AD , SAME OLD Companies pay their Ad you can count
Same companies over and over again No much new companies pay their TV ad.

So far the Biggest client they got surely is Darkin air con, literally every Drama sponsore by them.

(20-01-2022, 02:44 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  All those journalists are under the arms of SPH island they can sell koyok whatever the like.  Always do own self diligence and homework. That’s what I did in nanofilm.

(20-01-2022, 02:44 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  You think Jack neo got money make money yet again? Of course sponsor and who? As usual Gov because he produce YET Another Army movie call Ah Girl go Army after Ah boys to men

You just see CH 8 drama , some are been so call " sponsor by Gov " like soon going to show, is the Nurse Drama now is Part 4 somemore, what the agenda ? Obviously is marketing want people go Nusing.

Last time Also got Army drama but not say much , but unlike now.

Partly now Media corp never collect money so call TV tax in line with Gov
How Media corp survive just from Adverstisment? Look at TV , SAME OLD AD , SAME OLD Companies pay their Ad you can count
Same companies over and over again No much new companies pay their TV ad.

So far the Biggest client they got surely is Darkin air con, literally every Drama sponsore by them.

LOL if you listen 96.3 the SPH Mandarin radio station every morning around 9:15 , there is a program talk about news , the SPH editor really PLP TO MAX

This 4-part documentary series produced by CNA is worthy of your time and attention. Quality work! I love how Peter Lee presented in the show with his soothing voice  Blush