Actually that HK girl been chopped is she " cunning "

I read , is that girl buying properties using her ex hubby name so come Property taxes is her ex hubby paying

Must be the family cannot endure etc so chop her

FYI the ex hubby side also Rich.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Game over. Bye bye is bye-bye.

Even GCB also no use

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(26-02-2023, 11:42 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I read , is that girl buying properties using her ex hubby name so come Property taxes is her ex hubby paying

Must be the family cannot endure etc so chop her

FYI the ex hubby side also Rich.

she so stupid meh..................she pay for properties................under ex-hubby name - he sell then pocket the money, how ?
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

Don't listen to one side of the story. A dead person cannot fight back

(26-02-2023, 01:31 PM)Clyde Wrote:  Don't listen to one side of the story. A dead person cannot fight back

Hard to say ,

Already ready to CHOP Her into pieces even Cook
This show the Hatred is VERY VERY Intensive.

I mean surely " something Trigger the family go to this extend how they going to get rid of her "

Stop guessing
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(26-02-2023, 01:36 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Hard to say ,

Already ready to CHOP Her into pieces even Cook
This show the Hatred is VERY VERY Intensive.

I mean surely " something Trigger the family go to this extend how they going to get rid of her "

Heard from HK TV news saying the whole family constantly asks money from her, now not only her husband but the 3 others also got arrested. Not chopped into pieces lah, police found her body but head and hands are missing. Human flesh was found in the pot. They chopped her head and hands off so that police can’t  identify the body and charge them. The reason they cooked her body parts was to cover up, likely they put her face and fingers into the pot and cooked until the police can’t get anything….however DNA test will prove the identity of the headless body. Looks like the husband and family are poor and need to squeeze her for money.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(26-02-2023, 04:34 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Heard from HK TV news saying the whole family constantly asks money from her, now not only her husband but the 3 others also got arrested. Not chopped into pieces lah, police found her body but head and hands are missing. Human flesh was found in the pot. They chipped her head and hands off so that police can’t  ide rift the body and charge them. The reason they cooked her body parts was to cover up, likely they put her face and fingers into the pot and cooked until the police can’t get anything….however DNA test will prove the identity of the headless body. Looks like the husband and family are poor and need to squeeze her for money.

I read is from Our Mainstream media , the girl using her ex hubby name to buy property avoid taxes

Money is the root of all evil !

(26-02-2023, 04:36 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I read is from Our Mainstream media , the girl using her ex hubby name to buy property avoid taxes

If the  model used her hubby's name to buy property, then the hubby can sell the properties and keep the money, why need to chop her into pieces............ Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(26-02-2023, 04:36 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I read is from Our Mainstream media , the girl using her ex hubby name to buy property avoid taxes
Wow really very scheming

[Image: 11783-EE1-B26-A-428-B-81-FE-ACB13-BD0886-F.png]

[Image: 306403-B8-5-F03-4-FF6-8480-6662584-DA02-B.png]

[Image: F257-AC18-11-E0-4183-85-F6-0464371738-F6.png]

[Image: 642-F0-DF0-C865-44-CE-B521-C9-CE5-A8-C1303.png]

So they cook is not to eat but to destroy evidence I see. I still thought they very hungry cook and eat as no monies buy food eat.
[+] 2 users Like sgh's post

(26-02-2023, 05:15 PM)sgh Wrote:  So they cook is not to eat but to destroy evidence I see. I still thought they very hungry cook and eat as no monies buy food eat.

Correct lah, who would dare to eat human flesh?
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

see her Hiao Zhee face is not simple wan
[+] 1 user Likes limpeh394's post

(26-02-2023, 05:16 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Correct lah, who would dare to eat human flesh?

You never research real life serial killer? They do eat their victims. Some is to consume and gain power from the dead! Some is to consume to attain immortality! There are so many reasons. In WW2 Jap soldiers no food eat also practise cannibalism it is to stay alive.

(26-02-2023, 04:54 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: 642-F0-DF0-C865-44-CE-B521-C9-CE5-A8-C1303.png]

Put it in a " Fair " point of views, this case is consider " gossip " Media can say " different version etc "

Even the wife support the family end of the day " Both side got owned by Money "

Smile

(26-02-2023, 05:19 PM)sgh Wrote:  You never research real life serial killer? They do eat their victims. Some is to consume and gain power from the dead! Some is to consume to attain immortality! There are so many reasons. In WW2 Jap soldiers no food eat also practise cannibalism it is to stay alive.

There is a REAL life incident about an airplane cash but got survivors stuck at an icy mountain there. They go around the cash plane find any foods, titbits , drinks to feed their hungry. After many days still no sign of help etc , and end up some force to eat those dead person meat.

This incident also been used as a Movie. I forget the name of it.
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(26-02-2023, 04:52 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: 306403-B8-5-F03-4-FF6-8480-6662584-DA02-B.png]

[Image: F257-AC18-11-E0-4183-85-F6-0464371738-F6.png]

Wow she remarried at age :21.

(26-02-2023, 04:46 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: 11783-EE1-B26-A-428-B-81-FE-ACB13-BD0886-F.png]

The ex hubby doesn't look like those murder

(26-02-2023, 05:25 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Wow she remarried at age :21.

So early give birth means below meow meow quite loose can la kopi liao.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(26-02-2023, 05:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Put it in a " Fair " point of views,  this case is consider " gossip " Media can say " different version etc "

Even the wife support the family end of the day " Both side got owned by Money "

Smile

this gossip was started by u. U are king of gossip here..

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

Abby Choi Wiki, Age, Ex-husband, Murder, News, Height, Career & Nationality

https://www.wikicelebs.com/abby-choi-wiki/

Although her marriage hit the rocks, she still takes care of Mr. Kwong’s family and arranges for them to live in the mansion in Kadoorie Hill.

However, she intends to sell the property recently and plans to let her ex-husband’s family move to another place.

But it provoked a strong backlash from the other party, and everyone argued many times, suspecting that the tragedy was laid.

Last Tuesday, someone arranged for Cai Tianfeng to meet with her daughter and tricked her into leaving home. 

Her former uncle, who was her personal driver that day, picked her up and sent her to hell.

原文網址:Chopped Corpse Case Indecent Parasitic Clan Revenge Cai Tianfeng's Ex-husband Arrested - Oriental Daily News | 東方日報 | 要聞港聞 https://orientaldaily.on.cc/content/news...00174_001/
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

(26-02-2023, 05:30 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Abby Choi Wiki, Age, Ex-husband, Murder, News, Height, Career & Nationality

https://www.wikicelebs.com/abby-choi-wiki/

This say got 4 kids.

(26-02-2023, 05:36 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  This say got 4 kids.

I think is 2 kids with ex-hubby and then 2 kids with current hubby. She is a baby machine sia.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

After the 4 people were arrested one after another, scandals were exposed again and again.

https://orientaldaily.on.cc/content/%E8%...B%E6%8D%95

(26-02-2023, 05:36 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  This say got 4 kids.

Her body measurements 34-24-34.