Adam Khoo : I have shorted the market...it will drop!

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Alamak you and your false idols worshipping again Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Adam Khoo is not known for his stock market acumen. He is just a koyok salesman and a good one at that, period Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like p1acebo's post

I don’t understand the reason of posting this kind of guru YouTube clip.What can we learn from them?
[+] 3 users Like Cmpunk's post

(29-08-2022, 07:55 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  I don’t understand the reason of posting this kind of guru YouTube clip.What can we learn from them?

TS also shorted the market and wants somebody to validate his actions Big Grin

even professional analyst dont do that by telling others, it is because some others already say so market will up or down by predicting ,so all kind of guru will self confess they know it all first. BS to me.
[+] 2 users Like jus4lucky's post

(29-08-2022, 08:02 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  TS also shorted the market and wants somebody to validate his actions Big Grin

He shorted using his mouth only. Will roti prata anytime.   Laughing
[+] 3 users Like winbig's post

(29-08-2022, 08:18 AM)winbig Wrote:  He shorted using his mouth only. Will roti prata anytime.   Laughing

That’s a given Laughing

(29-08-2022, 08:02 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  TS also shorted the market and wants somebody to validate his actions Big Grin
Very true. Self interest. 
Always same pattern.
[+] 2 users Like hansamu's post

(29-08-2022, 06:42 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  

He talked as if he had shorted, therefore the market will drop. 

Implication: If he didn't  short, the market wouldn't drop.  

He talk like Alam Kok.  

[+] 2 users Like webinarian's post

(29-08-2022, 07:46 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Adam Khoo is not known for his stock market acumen.  He is just a koyok salesman and a good one at that, period Big Grin

Anyone who need to push sell share trading course makes more money from course than share trading. His shared trading is also copying from others and does not reveal how those who bot his course is faring
[+] 2 users Like Alam's post

(29-08-2022, 08:58 AM)Alam Wrote:  Anyone who need to push sell share trading course makes more money from course than share trading. His shared trading is also copying from others and does not reveal how those who bot his course is faring

Probably those who attend his course lost big Time because he pushed stocks like Adobe etc after it drop 50% he will come out and say nothing has changed the stock is still good etc

I posted this thread and the video to warn...Adam Khoo like to guess the market when right the word gloat and use it to lure people to his course. 

Be warned.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 3 users Like sgbuffett's post

lol
i expected a lot more will come out and say "I shorted the market last Friday"

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.
[+] 1 user Likes Rainforest's post

his fake duno what accent is irritating

(29-08-2022, 08:58 AM)Alam Wrote:  Anyone who need to push sell share trading course makes more money from course than share trading. His shared trading is also copying from others and does not reveal how those who bot his course is faring

I can never understand why people go for his courses. Perhaps it's true that there're many fools in this world.
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

This bugger horse behind cannon. The US market already tanked last week and for several weeks before that, before he said he shorted.
[+] 2 users Like starbugs's post

(29-08-2022, 10:45 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I can never understand why people go for his courses. Perhaps it's true that there're many fools in this world.

Maybe those who attended his courses thought he's related to khoo teck phuat. Laughing

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asi...forex-scam

(29-08-2022, 10:17 AM)Rainforest Wrote:  lol
i expected a lot more will come out and say "I shorted the market last Friday"

smart/experienced ones had already started to short when Dow rejected 61.8 fib on 16 aug. it was predicted.

keep an open mind. i always learn something new or mind is refreshed after listening to Adam  Tongue

Adam knows how to psycho people. In one of his paid courses I attended, he said when he started giving talks and presentations he charged only $500, and nobody wanted to hear him speak. Then when he up his price to $1,000, and then $2,000 more people started to notice him. Then he decided to up his price even way much higher, only then people started engaging him to speak at their events, and he was in demand. The truth of the matter he said, was that his content was the same. It was how he packaged it. He then gave a similar example of a bottle of coke. At the coffee shop, it might just cost $1.60 (nowadays). At a cafe the price may be more expensive say $5. But at an upmarket restaurant in an atas hotel, the same coke may now cost $12 or even more. Is the coke any different? No. But the setting is different.

So in that way, I would say Adam is smart. He knows how to "con" people Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

(29-08-2022, 10:40 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  So in that way, I would say Adam is smart.  He knows how to "con" people Big Grin

These are 'standard' techniques any salesman need to know. It's whether you can bring yourself to do it.
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(29-08-2022, 10:46 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  These are 'standard' techniques any salesman need to know. It's whether you can bring yourself to do it.

Gesti-109

(29-08-2022, 09:42 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  smart/experienced ones had already started to short when Dow rejected 61.8 fib on 16 aug. it was predicted.
Hahaha sometimes it's not as simple as fib retracement

He was born to be a salesman
[+] 2 users Like Cmpunk's post

If his course so great I think Singapore no poor people. Basically a con artist
[+] 3 users Like Cmpunk's post

(29-08-2022, 07:55 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  I don’t understand the reason of posting this kind of guru YouTube clip.What can we learn from them?

Entice u to join his class. Lol

[+] 1 user Likes Rainforest's post

(30-08-2022, 08:20 AM)Rainforest Wrote:  Hahaha sometimes it's not as simple as fib retracement

i posted a youtube clip on 13 aug. go watch.
market already ran up for days and had reached technical exhaustion. rsi showed overbought.
[+] 1 user Likes TalkingRabbit's post

(30-08-2022, 09:32 AM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  i posted a youtube clip on 13 aug. go watch.
market already ran up for days and had reached technical exhaustion. rsi showed overbought.

throw one more observation. SPX500 hit 200sma on the same day.