Admin : Is this forum becoming illegal drugs trading portal?
Angry 

Pls do something!

Thank you!
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

Have to ban that idiot and delete his posts quickly!

[Image: Illegal-drugs-post-01.png]

Up for Admin!

Admin should try to get some moderators to help manage the forum.
[+] 1 user Likes alanis's post

Yup 7 early 8 early saw this type of Spam 😡😡

(28-12-2021, 10:27 AM)alanis Wrote:  Admin should try to get some moderators to help manage the forum.

I think moderators are lacking in this forum......Admin should recruit more of them to adequately monitor the threads..... Angry crying
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(28-12-2021, 10:31 AM)debono Wrote:  I think moderators are lacking in this forum......Admin should recruit more of them to adequately monitor the threads..... Angry crying

I nominate u. Only admin aka person6520 n BigbossX managing this forum

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

(28-12-2021, 10:48 AM)Galilo_l Wrote:  I nominate u. Only admin aka person6520 n BigbossX managing this forum

Why of all the people choose me...? Thinking

(28-12-2021, 10:50 AM)debono Wrote:  Why of all the people choose me...? Thinking

U r the right candidate... believe me... with power comes wif greater responsibility

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

(28-12-2021, 10:52 AM)Galilo_l Wrote:  U r the right candidate... believe me... with power comes wif greater responsibility

Thank you for your compliment.....but I humbly turn down the offer..... Clapping Laughing

(28-12-2021, 10:50 AM)debono Wrote:  Why of all the people choose me...? Thinking

Becos Bro Debono is mostest omniscient contributor leh. Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes SotongOngTee's post

The spams were deleted pretty quickly once I reported them this morning at 6+am (the spams were by yalupee). Then another ID (kachacha) was used to create ONE spam and I reported that too. Again removed pretty fast.
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

Because as Supreme Guru you ae most deserving with the most posts under your belt. Total posts 6,405 (40.02 posts per day). Dun think anyone here can achieved such feat....... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(28-12-2021, 11:13 AM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  Becos Bro Debono is mostest omniscient contributor leh. Clapping

Bro., Thank you for the compliment, you made my day...... Clapping Gesti-109