Admin, Please Ban The Naughty Person!

Angry Angry Angry
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

I think Admin did a blanket ban. I cannot access Sgtalk on my mobile anymore.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(02-01-2022, 07:47 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I think Admin did a blanket ban.  I cannot access Sgtalk on my mobile anymore.

How come? I can still access using mobile. Huh

(02-01-2022, 07:50 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  How come? I can still access using mobile. Huh

I cannot access SgTalk anymore on my mobile phone.  What happened?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(02-01-2022, 07:51 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I cannot access SgTalk anymore on my mobile phone.  What happened?

Can pm admin about this issues

(02-01-2022, 07:51 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Can pm admin about this issues

Hokay..........

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(02-01-2022, 07:51 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I cannot access SgTalk anymore on my mobile phone.  What happened?

Please check with Admin for help Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(02-01-2022, 07:47 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I think Admin did a blanket ban.  I cannot access Sgtalk on my mobile anymore.
Strange.  When i log-in to my mobile at abt 7.00pm, I was informed that I am banned.

(02-01-2022, 07:53 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Strange.  When i log-in to my mobile at abt 7.00pm, I was informed that I am banned.

You also?😭😭🤔

(02-01-2022, 07:53 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Strange.  When i log-in to my mobile at abt 7.00pm, I was informed that I am banned.

I am still banned on my mobile Sad Sad Sad

I am still banned Sad Sad Sad

[Image: IMG-9479.png]

(02-01-2022, 07:59 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I am still banned Sad Sad Sad

Maybe u posted too many meow meow  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Galilo_l's post

(02-01-2022, 08:04 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Maybe u posted too many meow meow  Big Grin

Meow Meow Big Grin

only my mobile is affected.  Could be the IP range of addresses.  My desktop still can post leh Laughing

I am on mobile now. It is a software glitch lah.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(02-01-2022, 08:13 PM)RichDad Wrote:  I am on mobile now. It is a software glitch lah.

Why me?  Sad  Sad  Sad

(02-01-2022, 08:13 PM)RichDad Wrote:  I am on mobile now. It is a software glitch lah.

Earllier there was a spammer flooding the forum.  Maybe my IP addresss in the same range as him.  Just read the Gemstar had the same problem.

(02-01-2022, 08:19 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Earllier there was a spammer flooding the forum.  Maybe my IP addresss in the same range as him.  Just read the Gemstar had the same problem.

Shucks, he could be near you...

You very funny .😄

(02-01-2022, 08:21 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  You very funny .😄

Because I can still post on my home computer.  Different range of IP address.

(02-01-2022, 08:20 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Shucks, he could be near you...

Could be sniffing my smelly kkj  Confused Confused

(02-01-2022, 08:25 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Because I can still post on my home computer.  Different range of IP address.

If ban a user should follow the account le. Nothing to do with ip address. Unless Service provider ban certain ip address for ppl access.

Still cannot post on my mobile. Don't think I can lug my desktop or even notebook around everytime I want to post Sad Sad Sad

(02-01-2022, 08:29 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  If ban a user should follow the account le. Nothing to do with ip address. Unless Service provider ban certain ip address for ppl access.

(02-01-2022, 08:31 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  [Image: IMG-9479.png]

Try deleting all history n cookies. If not try using Brave browser
[+] 1 user Likes Ernesto's post

Try again. Admin inform me there was a denial of service attack. He had to block a group of addresses and might have inadvertently blocked some Singapore users.

Should be working now.
[+] 2 users Like BigBossX's post

(02-01-2022, 08:34 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  Try deleting all history n cookies. If not try using Brave browser
Plse no need to do this
Problem has been fixed
[+] 1 user Likes BigBossX's post

(02-01-2022, 08:35 PM)BigBossX Wrote:  Try again. Admin inform me there was a denial of service attack. He had to block a group of addresses and might have inadvertently blocked some Singapore users.

Should be working now.

My mobile can access SGTalk now!  Many THANKS! 

So my guess was right!  He went the whole hog and block the range of addresses affecting some of us too Laughing Laughing Laughing

Helps to have some IT background, even though I am kindergarten dropout Laughing

Huh Wa poon tio ban leh,, Bigeyes

By the way, I am not kidding about the kindergarten dropout thingie. The principal and teachers complained to my mother that I was a "disruptive influence" and she pulled me out of the skool. We skool kids spent the first few months in primary one conversing in dialects Laughing

Those were wonderful days indeed. Playing kuti kuti, hantum bola, watching girls playing zero point and their panties flashing when they skip over the rubber bands..... ahhhh...... Big Grin