Admin, Please Ban The Naughty Person!

(02-01-2022, 09:00 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  By the way, I am not kidding about the kindergarten dropout thingie.  The principal and teachers complained to my mother that I was a "disruptive influence" and she pulled me out of the skool.  We skool kids spent the first few months in primary one conversing in dialects Laughing

Those were wonderful days indeed.  Playing kuti kuti, hantum bola, watching girls playing zero point and their panties flashing when they skip over the rubber bands..... ahhhh...... Big Grin

Me still remember during primary 2 i everytime bio the girl sitting behind what color panty she wear leh,,she chin chio Embarrassed
[+] 1 user Likes itangg12's post

(02-01-2022, 07:54 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  You also?😭😭🤔
yes. Now, 8.00pm ok now.

Can expect this indiscriminate banning to persist until latent bug(s) exterminated.

(02-01-2022, 07:47 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I think Admin did a blanket ban.  I cannot access Sgtalk on my mobile anymore.

Many including me has been banned just now.

(02-01-2022, 09:00 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  By the way, I am not kidding about the kindergarten dropout thingie.  The principal and teachers complained to my mother that I was a "disruptive influence" and she pulled me out of the skool.  We skool kids spent the first few months in primary one conversing in dialects Laughing

Those were wonderful days indeed.  Playing kuti kuti, hantum bola, watching girls playing zero point and their panties flashing when they skip over the rubber bands..... ahhhh...... Big Grin

Teacher to my mum I talkative. I told teacher, if I come to school don't talk, then same as I alone at home, come for what... I think she very angry...

(02-01-2022, 08:29 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  If ban a user should follow the account le. Nothing to do with ip address. Unless Service provider ban certain ip address for ppl access.
Wrong

This is a website ban, not a 404

What the rules for ban ?

(02-01-2022, 10:25 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Many including me has been banned just now.

I was banned too, don't know what is the reason though, and I could not gain access to admin, to ask for the reason for banning me... Thinking

(02-01-2022, 07:53 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Strange.  When i log-in to my mobile at abt 7.00pm, I was informed that I am banned.

I am banned for the whole night yesterday, but unable to access to Admin..... Angry Thinking

(03-01-2022, 11:03 AM)debono Wrote:  I am banned for the whole night yesterday, but unable to access to Admin..... Angry Thinking

Did u cry? crying

Smile

(02-01-2022, 10:25 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Many including me has been banned just now.
You are not alone, I am also a victim of the ban....... Angry

(03-01-2022, 11:03 AM)debono Wrote:  I am banned for the whole night yesterday, but unable to access to Admin..... Angry Thinking

How come like this? Why did Admin ban so many good guys? Must be a mistake. crying

(03-01-2022, 01:42 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  How come like this? Why did Admin ban so many good guys? Must be a mistake. crying

I think Sentinel is right it is a website ban not a 404........ Big Grin Rolleyes

(03-01-2022, 01:51 PM)debono Wrote:  I think Sentinel is right it is a website ban not a 404........ Big Grin Rolleyes

Banning the website? How come I could access from my mobile?