Admin, Please Ban WhatDoYouThink’s Imposer!

[Image: 72-C1-FAFD-37-D2-4399-AA76-D17500-EDEAD0.png]

this guy is either Yanghua or rat28 pretending to be WhatDoYouThink to attack people in the forum.
[+] 2 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

(03-10-2021, 06:53 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  this guy is either Yanghua or rat28 pretending to be WhatDoYouThink to attack people in the forum.

Wow, syonan 贱人 Schroder 屎落得 aka pervertosan again!lol
[+] 1 user Likes amata's post

(03-10-2021, 06:53 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  this guy is either Yanghua or rat28 pretending to be WhatDoYouThink to attack people in the forum.

Ohhhh I hope the rat is still hiding in his hole!

(03-10-2021, 08:26 PM)sporeguy Wrote:  Ohhhh I hope the rat is still hiding in his hole!

He may be around in this forum as "WhatDo You Think"..

Thanks Sis STI for the information.

If it really true, I really dont understand why need to use other nick to stick on his face.
To show what?
To create unrest and fights among us?
What’s his agenda?
To shut down sgtalk forum?

People who take on other people nick is out to no good intend. Such act is despicable and goes to show that they have hidden agendas.

We were thought never to lie, but in taking another person identity is of equivalent and says a lot about the person.

Much like the Indians or Filipinos who uses fake certifications to secure a job here in our country.

Trying to be what they are not.
[+] 5 users Like kangtangman's post

(03-10-2021, 08:56 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  People who take on other people nick is out to no good intend. Such act is despicable and goes to show that they have hidden agendas.

We were thought never to lie, but in taking another person identity is of equivalent and says a lot about the person.

Much like the Indians or Filipinos who uses fake certifications to secure a job here in our country.

Trying to be what they are not.

I agree with your comments.

(03-10-2021, 07:03 PM)amata Wrote:  Wow, syonan 贱人 Schroder 屎落得 aka pervertosan again!lol

useless 番仔 miss licking me? fake singaporean like u talk a lot

Haha rat28.... what a nasty pest.  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

Thank you

banned liao?

(04-10-2021, 11:26 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  banned liao?

deleted, can not be found anymore