Admin, unban Notdumb

He said the truth Clapping

Smile
[+] 3 users Like Niubee's post
Video 

(25-05-2022, 11:28 AM)Niubee Wrote:  He said the truth Clapping

I support you leh. Thumbsup
[+] 4 users Like SotongOngTee's post

I hope admin ban everybody. Only left those anti-China talk among themselves. Then this forum can close shop.

Once I shared a thread with an Whatsapp group. Somebody hacked into my Whatsapp group under the thread and using my name and other members' name and sent love pictures and messsges within the group.

If admin is not going to fix this problem, I may have to ban myself soon.
[+] 2 users Like Clyde's post

Last week 5354 this week Notdumb?
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(25-05-2022, 12:08 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Last week 5354 this week Notdumb?

Kokee's Falun Gong Cult is very powderful!  Laughing Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

You better be careful before you get banned.. Rotfl

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

[+] 1 user Likes ROFLMAO's post

(25-05-2022, 12:58 PM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  You better be careful before you get banned.. Rotfl

You are so powerful ah?  Thinking Rotfl

Was he banned because of his commie idealogy? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
Thumbs Up 

(25-05-2022, 12:05 PM)Clyde Wrote:  I hope admin ban everybody. Only left those anti-China talk among themselves. Then this forum can close shop.

Once I shared a thread with an Whatsapp group. Somebody hacked into my Whatsapp group under the thread and using my name and other members' name and sent love pictures and messsges within the group.

[Image: 1-AACA7-FA-8335-4-EC9-82-DB-E940466-EA290.gif]

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 

(25-05-2022, 12:05 PM)Clyde Wrote:  I hope admin ban everybody. Only left those anti-China talk among themselves. Then this forum can close shop.

Admin has been fair to everyone on both side... In fact, there are more CCP boot licking posts than anti-China post.. However, all these CCP wumaos like to attack everyone who post the truth with vulgarities ..Notdumb can only blame himself

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(25-05-2022, 12:15 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Kokee's Falun Gong Cult is very powderful!  Laughing Rotfl

5354 aso banned by flg because of his bronze collection?  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(25-05-2022, 01:08 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  5354 aso banned by flg because of his bronze collection?  Laughing
He said Ah Butt banned him. Now under new nick FSK he no more scold Ah Butt..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

I think admin should unban NotDumb. The person that is screwing up this forum is Kokee who bombarded the forum with fake news from morning till nite with the same monotonous crap of "moronic dog know nut then LOL LOL" like a broken record. If anyone is to be banned, he shud be this moronic Kokee.............. Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(25-05-2022, 01:00 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Was he banned because of his commie idealogy? Big Grin

bro, he was banned?
serve him right!

[+] 1 user Likes Hfourhappy's post

What did he do? Release him immediately.

Dun worry for him, he's not dumb. He can register for another acct.

he may come back as VeryClever
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(25-05-2022, 02:07 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Dun worry for him, he's not dumb. He can register for another acct.

bro, his kaki might seek revenge...
might pull me in, saying i am the one to cause him pBan.
and then they will add salt and chilli, saying will bring down sgtalk forum too.

(25-05-2022, 02:08 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  he may come back as VeryClever

he may come back as VeryDumb

Shouldn't ban anyone. Let them fight. If not, forum will be very boring.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

Dont understand , why ban unless breach of sensitive issues like race, religion etc.
Here all talk cok sung song one...already so few forumers, going to die natural death without contributions

(25-05-2022, 02:52 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  Dont understand , why ban unless breach of sensitive issues like race, religion etc.
Here all talk cok sung song one...already so few forumers, going to die natural death without contributions

Exactly. If it not related to national issues or against Govt..I feel is OK.

Admin, stop behaving like small kid.

Smile

Probably admin is also anti China. He didn't bother to fix the hacking problem but instead fix those who are pro China.

Wat hapen? Why kena ban? Change name to sibeh lihai and come back lah.

(25-05-2022, 01:53 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  bro, he was banned?
serve him right!

Is his meow meow smelly? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(25-05-2022, 04:11 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Is his meow meow smelly? Big Grin

Ask admin. He likely not into it...Force him

Smile

yes...............NotDumb is a well-respected member of this forum and makes good contributions too............ Smile

is the ban temporary ?..................this forum already too little members liao crying
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

(25-05-2022, 01:07 PM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  Admin has been fair to everyone on both side... In fact, there are more CCP boot licking posts than anti-China post.. However, all these CCP wumaos like to attack everyone who post the truth with vulgarities ..Notdumb can only blame himself

I suggest you better go back to Mumbai  Big Grin

aiya too much flg fake news aso no good lah

Admin has been sneaky...

Smile