29 passengers left behind after Scoot flight from India to Singapore rescheduled

19 Jan 2023 05:18PM
(Updated: 19 Jan 2023 05:19PM)

SINGAPORE: Nearly 30 passengers that were scheduled to board a Scoot flight from Amritsar in India to Singapore on Wednesday (Jan 18) missed it after the flight was rescheduled.

Flight TR509 was rescheduled “due to inclement weather conditions affecting departures”. It departed Amritsar at 3.45pm local time instead of the original 7.55pm timing.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ed-3217386

The passengers should have checked for any updates to their flights, but Scoot is also quite terok to change timing only 3 days before departure.

All these indians really self-entitled

Even the Heaven is hinting THEM STOP COMING TO SG.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Funni leh - Why are Indians still flocking to SG when we are one of few countries which is considered too risky and require COVID check when traveling to that South Asian country ?

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/south-...ing-s-pore
[+] 2 users Like Manthink's post

(19-01-2023, 05:49 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Even the Heaven is hinting THEM STOP COMING TO SG.
Totally agree with what you say. Those with brain don't want those Yaya papaya indians to come in Singapore.
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

The passengers were not given spill proof containers for their curry during take off and landing is it?

(19-01-2023, 05:55 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Funni leh - Why are Indians still flocking to SG when we are one of few countries which is considered too risky and require COVID check when traveling to that South Asian country ?

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/south-...ing-s-pore

You do know that what the Indian government says and does is not the same as what the Indians on the ground say and do, do you not?

It's like China.  CCP is CCP, and the laobaixing are the laobaixing.  We should not conflate the two.

If India only requires the Chinese to do covid checks, 1.4 billion people will be offended.  They will feel victimised, and may even wave red flags to protest.  So Modi pulled in a few countries like Singapore and some others to make it look like he is not "singling" the Chinese out for covid test.  India is not well equipped to deal with another major wave.  You cannot blame Modi for doing what he did.

(19-01-2023, 07:22 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You do know that what the Indian government says and does is not the same as what the Indians on the ground say and do, do you not?  It's like China.  CCP is CCP, and the laobaixing are the laobaixing.  We should not conflate the two.
If India only requites the Chinese to do covid checks, 1.4 billion people will be offended.  They will feel victimised, and may even wave red flags to protest.  So Modi pulled in a few countries like Singapore and some others to make it look like he is not "singling" the Chinese out for covid test.  India is not well equipped to deal with another major wave.  You cannot blame Modi for doing what he did.

Wow...didn't know your Indian gov need tiny SG as a cover so as not to be seen as targeting Chinese nationals. Big Grin

Your comment shows Modi is more concern with being seen as targeting Chinese people than worrying COVID risk to Indian citizen ... Hmmm this  explains why the Indian PM ignored basic medical advise about preventing infection by holding mass political rallies when Delta was surging across the South Asian country in 2021...

I am sure everyone, not just the Chinese, saw what happen to ordinary Indians under Modi's "leadership" then...

[Image: 1619166588_c-1.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(19-01-2023, 05:48 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  All these indians really self-entitled

Unfortunately, many were also "entitled" to Death , when Delta variant struck...

That lead to total collapse of Indians medical resource. Tiny SG and all the countries which Indian now required COVID checks on those citizens, had sent oxygen and ventilators to help that South Asian Country.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/sin...-19-243596

(20-01-2023, 09:49 AM)Manthink Wrote:  Unfortunately, many were also "entitled" to Death , when Delta variant struck...

That lead to total collapse of Indians medical resource. Tiny SG and all the countries which Indian now required COVID checks on those citizens, had sent oxygen and ventilators to help that South Asian Country.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/sin...-19-243596

But the ungraceful indians won't appreciate wan
[+] 2 users Like Guest's post

(20-01-2023, 09:40 AM)Manthink Wrote:  Wow...didn't know your Indian gov need tiny SG as a cover so as not to be seen as targeting Chinese nationals. Big Grin

Your comment shows Modi is more concern with being seen as targeting Chinese people than worrying COVID risk to Indian citizen ... Hmmm this  explains why the Indian PM ignored basic medical advise about preventing infection by holding mass political rallies when Delta was surging across the South Asian country in 2021...

I am sure everyone, not just the Chinese, saw what happen to ordinary Indians under Modi's "leadership" then...

Why I am not surprised by your opening sentence.  You jhks had always regarded us as adek (small brother) and you simply couldn't resist adding the word "tiny" right.

Well, as a Singaporean, I am proud that Modi's choice of Singapore shows that we punch above our "tiny" weight. 

Last but not least, it is not my duty to defend Modi's actions re:  election rallies.  You may wish to redirect your post to Sentinel.   Wink

[Image: DITQ6YQ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes KILLjoy's post

(19-01-2023, 05:29 PM)Levin Wrote:  19 Jan 2023 05:18PM
(Updated: 19 Jan 2023 05:19PM)

SINGAPORE: Nearly 30 passengers that were scheduled to board a Scoot flight from Amritsar in India to Singapore on Wednesday (Jan 18) missed it after the flight was rescheduled.

Flight TR509 was rescheduled “due to inclement weather conditions affecting departures”. It departed Amritsar at 3.45pm local time instead of the original 7.55pm timing.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ed-3217386

Can depart 4 hrs early.

(20-01-2023, 11:48 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Why I am not surprised by your opening sentence.  You jhks had always regarded us as adek (small brother) and you simply couldn't resist adding the word "tiny" right.Well, as a Singaporean, I am proud that Modi's choice of Singapore shows that we punch above our "tiny" weight. Last but not least, it is not my duty to defend Modi's actions re:  election rallies.  You may wish to redirect your post to Sentinel.   Wink

Oh - That 's not a "sentence" - it is a FACT that the Indian gov under Modi has mishandled the Delta 2nd wave surge in 2021.
India's overloaded medical crisis and death led to many countries, including China, and tiny SG, to come to its aid, offering to fly in emergency oxygen and ventilators to help save sick ad dying Indians. Any SGreans will be proud of our little contribution...Instead you say  "proud" of Modi's choice ????

Which planet are you from ? Rolleyes

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/04/26/india...index.html

(20-01-2023, 11:15 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  But the ungraceful indians won't appreciate wan

Based on my own experience with CECA, many seems to be lacking a sense of 感恩...

Not sure if this is link to their corrosive Caste-centric culture... 

Thinking

(20-01-2023, 02:19 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Based on my own experience with CECA, many seems to be lacking a sense of 感恩...

Not sure if this is link to their corrosive Caste-centric culture... 

Thinking
Not only they don't 感恩 other's who help them. These indians are extremely racist and like to play victim card.
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

(20-01-2023, 02:12 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Oh - That 's not a "sentence" - it is a FACT that the Indian gov under Modi has mishandled the Delta 2nd wave surge in 2021.
India's overloaded medical crisis and death led to many countries, including China, and tiny SG, to come to its aid, offering to fly in emergency oxygen and ventilators to help save sick ad dying Indians. Any SGreans will be proud of our little contribution...Instead you say  "proud" of Modi's choice ????

Which planet are you from ? Rolleyes

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/04/26/india...index.html

Of course, as we both are peepur of facts, you would surely agree that India and China had mismanaged the covid situation.  I mean, up till the "Congress" in which he pretended to not have anything to do with Hu Jintao's unceremonious departure, Winnie was adamant about the rightness of his zero covid policy.

As soon as there were widespread street protests, he back peddled aka chickened out, and reversed the policy resulting in a total of 2 (two) deaths...that is, if the world believe what you obviously proudly believe.
Heart 

(20-01-2023, 08:29 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Of course, as we both are peepur of facts, you would surely agree that India and China had mismanaged the covid situation.  I mean, up till the "Congress" in which he pretended to not have anything to do with Hu Jintao's unceremonious departure, Winnie was adamant about the rightness of his zero covid policy. As soon as there were widespread street protests, he back peddled aka chickened out, and reversed the policy resulting in a total of 2 (two) deaths...that is, if the world believe what you obviously proudly believe.

Huh? What has 29 Indian pax unable to travel board their flight got to do with "widespread street protests" and China ?
How are those related to the FACT we still see countless Indian nationals desperately wanna visit the Little Red Dot which happens to be majority ethnic Chinese who happens to under China better than those South Asian visitors ?

(24-01-2023, 04:41 AM)Manthink Wrote:  Huh? What has 29 Indian pax unable to travel board their flight got to do with "widespread street protests" and China ?
How are those related to the FACT we still see countless Indian nationals desperately wanna visit the Little Red Dot which happens to be majority ethnic Chinese who happens to under China better than those South Asian visitors ?

Trying to understand what you mean by "who happens to under China better than those South Asian visitors ?" can cause cancer.

I shall not ask for elaboration because it will only escalate the cancer to Stage 4.

Now I will instead proceed to reply to your points which sound a little more coherent and yes....not cancer-causing.  And I am not going to write a WOT when a short and simple reply is enough.  Suffice to say that 29 Indians and the Little Red Dot as you so affectionately call it is without a shadow of a DOUBT better than 1.4 billion Chinese waving a not-so-Little Red Flag.  

This I am sure is not a WOT and too hard for you to follow....

Why is this news????

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html