Many People Always Travel with SQ but Is the Service Good for Economy Class?

Not really leh, unless you travel business class or above, the service in economy class is so so only, if you are Angmoh they treat you very well and spend 30 mins talking to you if you have any special request, but if you are Sinkiee, they dunt really bother and dunt serve you the same way. When I travel with Emirates or Asiana or Eva Air or Austrian Airways aka Lauda Air, I dunt encountered the same problem....the service is much better in Economy Class and stewardesses are not only friendly treating you like God but also willing to talk to you with big smile.  There’s more legroom in Emirates than that in SQ flight...I asked for a glass of red wine they gave me a small bottle, very generous...instead of one they gave me two chocolate ice cream...what a surprise! never had the same treatment when I travelled with SQ, the stewardess has no smile on her face and doesn’t talk much.

The reason SQ got good rating is because they treat Angmoh very well espcially in Business Class / first class, and it is the Angmoh that gave the ratings.

Definitely better than Angmo airlines

Definitely lousier than a decade ago

8Umbrella Umbrella

Definitely not worth the price
[Image: lol.gif]

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

If long haul flights they are friendlier and more helpful. Usually my flights to frankfurt are quite ok. But to KL... haha no different from taking budget. But of course you get to eat for free at the lounges Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(15-08-2021, 10:57 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  If long haul flights they are friendlier and more helpful.  Usually my flights to frankfurt are quite ok.  But to KL... haha no different from taking budget.  But of course you get to eat for free at the lounges Big Grin

Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Rolleyes
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(15-08-2021, 11:05 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Rolleyes

Nein.  It’s a stopover or some folks will call it a layover Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Airline service is normally about same.
The airport is the jialat one.

很多机场/城市的待客之道有很大的问题。
If you go to Japan Tokyo b4, you will be wondering how come such a highly developed city.You cant see many ppl can speak English.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

SIA Economy Class is better than Qantas Economy Class but worse than JAL/ ANA/ EVA . . .

If you want cheap long flights that is good, JAL and ANA makes a difference because even 6 mths or 3 year old do not make loud noises, no crying and no wailing.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

(16-08-2021, 09:51 AM)Ola Wrote:  SIA Economy Class is better than Qantas Economy Class but worse than JAL/ ANA/ EVA . . .

If you want cheap long flights that is good, JAL and ANA makes a difference because even 6 mths or 3 year old do not make loud noises, no crying and no wailing.

I took EVA  before ....service is quite good. I mistakenly kept the headphones ...wrote to them on how to return it a few months later ...they said I can keep it

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

SQ mei mei is younger and prettier in econ, biz class ok, first class almost near retirement…

but standards overall still nothing compared to 15 years ago..almost like they give up and take any size and look.. crying