Afghans extremely sad and angry that Taliban has taken over the country...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

That's what you get for trusting those Disunited Shite of Assmerica. They can't even take care of themselves

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(17-08-2021, 06:16 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  That's what you get for trusting those Disunited Shite of Assmerica. They can't even take care of themselves

I think the problem is more with the Afghan govt and system.

20yrs already they should be able to build up a credible defense force. 

The US already hold their hands for 2 decades.

The Taliban is only 60K in a country with 38M with arm forces of 400k paid soldiers.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

How many Afghans are you talking about?

(17-08-2021, 06:22 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I think the problem is more with the Afghan govt and system.

20yrs already they should be able to build up a credible defense force. 

The US already hold their hands for 2 decades.

The Taliban is only 60K in a country with 38M with arm forces of 400k paid soldiers.
The problem is Disunited Shite of Assmerica .... Vietnam, Iraq, Libya, Venezuela, Cuba .....etc

Can't expect Yankees to keep spending billions and wasting lives there.

https://www.itemfix.com/v?t=4nzuzg

It is too naive for the Americans to think they can always turn SamSengs Kias into decent folks and teach them about humanity, freedom, and democracy. Their country was built differently with lots of technocrats migrating to their countries in the 19 Century. They are always good at coming up with advanced technologies and weaponry but never good at coming up with war-winning strategies. To come up with a winning strategy to tame the SamSengs Kias, they must kowtow to CCP and other communists countries.

塔利班神速统一阿富汗全国、美国狼狈撤离阿富汗大量人员等待撤离、75年越南西贡时刻重现、美国撤离阿富汗对中国的意义是什么

(17-08-2021, 06:26 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  The problem is Disunited Shite of Assmerica .... Vietnam, Iraq, Libya, Venezuela, Cuba .....etc

(17-08-2021, 07:50 PM)revealer Wrote:  It is too naive for the Americans to think they can always turn SamSengs Kias into decent folks and teach them about humanity,  freedom, and democracy.  Their country was built differently with lots of technocrats migrating to their countries in the 19 Century.  They are always good at coming up with advanced technologies and weaponry but never good at coming up with war-winning strategies.  To come up with a winning strategy to tame the SamSengs Kias,  they must kowtow to CCP and other communists countries.
The US has not done well in Vietnam, Iraq, Libya, Venezuela and cuba etc..They are good at inventing new weaponry, but failed in war winning strategies.  It is best that the US don't interfere with other countries politics......

Wonder where the Taliban learn this from?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1427453188790231044

cityhantam

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/532120-us-afgha...on-moment/

What we’ve just witnessed in Afghanistan is a historical repeat of the ‘Saigon moment’. But the final hours of the US occupation have been accompanied by a cacophony of neocons decrying the decision to end the war.

They cite women’s rights, regional stability and anti-terrorism as reasons the US should have remained in Afghanistan. But those were the very reasons cited for starting the war in the first place, back in 2001. How many more decades do they expect the world to be held hostage to the narratives of ‘the humanitarian war’? It’s now, at the end of the US’s longest war, that we must reflect on the past 20 years, and consider how it was that those false “humanitarian” narratives led us to this point.

Some of the most grave human rights violations occurred at the very onset of the war.

In the first months, the US dropped thousands of yellow cluster bombs around Afghan villages. They resembled aid packages – also yellow. Children would rush to collect what they believed to be food, only to end up dead after picking up and setting off an explosive device.

In an incident now known as ‘the convoy of death’, Taliban fighters who surrendered to the Afghan Northern Alliance were stuffed into sealed shipping containers and allowed to asphyxiate as they were driven across the desert – allegedly under the watchful eye of the CIA. .......

(A lot more. Long article)

The list of US war crimes grew as the years went by. Reports emerged that US soldiers were killing civilians and allegedly keeping their body parts as souvenirs. Thanks to the bravery of former British Army major turned Australian army lawyer David McBride, who leaked secret documents, we learnt that Australian special forces had a similar kill team operating in Afghanistan.

Famous quote ' dont complain..the voters themselves erected the lousy, incompetent corrupted leaders ...they shd b slapping their own pretty but stupid faces

(17-08-2021, 06:08 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  
Used Abused Abandoned.
Their time their suffering and joy if any.

(17-08-2021, 08:01 PM)debono Wrote:  The US has not done well in Vietnam, Iraq, Libya, Venezuela and cuba etc..They are good at inventing new weaponry, but failed in war winning strategies.  It is best that the US don't interfere with other countries politics......

They wanna be big brudder but most of the time big bully destroyer .... but always kenna bloody nose  Laughter-68

https://www.reuters.com/world/russia-say...021-08-16/

...... Zamir Kabulov, President Vladimir Putin's special representative on Afghanistan, said on Monday that Moscow's long campaign to build ties with the Taliban appeared now to be paying off.

"It's not for nothing that we've been establishing contacts with the Taliban movement for the last seven years," Kabulov told Ekho Moskvy.

"We saw that this force would in the end if not completely come to power would play a leading role in the future of Afghanistan in any case."

Taliban spokesman tells BBC ‘no revenge’ on Afghans - BBC News

[Image: Taliban-BBC-01.png]

insider said hold water we just watch with no comment.

https://youtu.be/oRAkX7NWkos

The world does not own you a living. You have to take care of yourself since the number one mafia has abandoned you!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

Why this Zara talk like poor acting mediacock actress?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!