Pritam Singh the 'operating brain' behind Raeesah Khan's repeated lie:

Pritam Singh the 'operating brain' behind Raeesah Khan's repeated lie: Report
READ: https://str.sg/wWdX

Workers party gets fixed liao.

Gone
He has to be jailed for the heinous act

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Heard on CNA this morning the report seems to say Pritam Singh is the "master mind" of the whole saga  ...... Rotfl

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Wow, slowly it is harmful for him.. What a waste

Who is the Operating Brain behind PAP's CoP?

The disGraceful Minister who Character Associated Chee and now again, trying to associate Pritam??

https://www.parliament.gov.sg/about-us/s...privileges

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Fix ah fix ah fix until no Oppo then they are very happy and get multi million pay

Laughing

(11-02-2022, 09:14 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Heard on CNA this morning the report seems to say Pritam Singh is the "master mind" of the whole saga  ...... Rotfl

Wow... serious allegations...they got evidence?🤔

A liar is a liar, period...But lying under Oath in our august chamber house is a very serious offence...

A lie left continued like this might spread like cancer n can bring down the govt...oppo takes over n liars can run the country meh? In no time, all of us will become unwanted refugees in the open seas , south china sea.

Mr Singh had made allegations against WP cadres Loh Pei Ying and Yudhishthra Nathan as well, and had attacked them even though they had spoken the truth, said the report.

I wonder which Bomoh they checked with to determine which of the witnesses told the truth or lie. It's like predetermined that the liar is Singh and the rest of the earlier witnesses or younger ones are the truth and whole truth... Lol
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

How about pap who lie ?
They lie nothing happened power

PAP isn't the same? LIE TO PEOPLE CLAIM " Carefully hand pick candidate for GE ? but hey look isn't got one they want to make him sneak in as MP, later got expose by the public than they remove him ? "
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

First throw money at Singh, then Singh gave away the extra money but kept the LOO title...

Then Trojan horses activated to entrap him. Then waste more tax payers monies with the COP that completely destroyed ET lawyer career. Then determined Singh is the liar and master mind to be charged with criminal offence...

Are we any different from the kangaroo as Malaysia? Better reunify with Malaysia lah. Lol

Our laws r one of the best managed in the whole world.
No good enuf for you , the door is always open to go to so many lawless corrupted countries near n far.

To support a liar or serisl liar under oath somemore with thousands of blind followers,... then how to live a successul peaceful life n have a happy ending anywhere in the world?

Singh wrote substantiate word in RK maiden speech. If he asked her to lie, he won't need her to substantiate her accusations against SPF.

She was the rape victim (according to her words) that's why Singh did not press her for immediate rectification of her lie. But gave her time.

Yet in the end when it comes to Nov and COP she is so calm and comfortable to talk about her rape case? Is she really innocent and simple??

This COP is a biased committee in my opinion. Can you trust a liar in RK? Knowing that the stakes are high would you think as leader of the opposition PS will lie under oath ? Not likely .....my opinion only.

tomorrow will be a better day

BIGGEST joke of the day " IF YOU believe POLITICS is " clean " " You better DON'T live in this world than. Both Party Same same , No where when come Politics want to claim " Clean " As People always said " POLITICS IS DIRTY " One who rule the Gov will have the Power to Say whatever He/She want.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Prata leaders no different from a powderful cult leader or any extremists ...like the talebans, hitlerr, mussolinii ...trumpet n many other charismatic glib talkers
Any wide diversion from yin yang balance thinking is bad, for himself, herself, family, loved ones, society n nation

(11-02-2022, 10:08 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  BIGGEST joke of the day " IF YOU believe POLITICS is " clean " " You better DON'T live in this world than. Both Party Same same , No where when come Politics want to claim " Clean " As People always said " POLITICS IS DIRTY " One who rule the Gov will have the Power to Say whatever He/She want.

If disGraceful can lie and accuse us of being Xenophobic when FTs at Clark Quay broke the Covid measurements, what can she not do? 

She can always lie and accuse Opposition, too.

She does not have the ethics nor morals just like ET.

Our fcking SG Pledge about " base on justice and Equality" is BS under them.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

The laws of the land is written in black white by those in power, ie, majority vote , voters...n any decision made is decided by those in power.

Minority want to usurp or sabo the majority n still want democrazy to flourish? Then toss a coin, win or lose, u must win! This is rogue thug mentaliy.

COP's is relying on the testimony of RK for its conclusion.

They don't find it ironic that RK's lie led to the whole saga? What makes her testimony reliable?