After 25 yrs handover to China, how do HKers feel

1. Do most of them want to be under China?
2. Are they happy with Beijjng?
3. Do they feel they have benefitted in last 25yrs?
4. Is HK better off after 25yrs?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Anything to do with Singapore and Singaporeans?
Sgbuffet > Sgbudget > Sgbusybody  Eye-rolling

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(01-07-2022, 12:25 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  1. Do most of them want to be under China?

Many HKers have migrated to other countries liao lah!

(01-07-2022, 12:25 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  1. Do most of them want to be under China?

hv u found out the answers?

Every one knows what you want to say, why don't you just say it instead of asking question?  

If HK was alone, in 1997, it could have been hit by hit by George Soros until buay rin chu and subsequently how it could have been like nobody can tell.  

Does HKers he have more freedom than sinkees,? You don't know what is freedom until you lose it.

Why after 25years, they still using HK dollars.

It is better to be associated with a strong and powerful motherland. Then other head of states and people will look up to you.

As for Sg, people and head of states look down on pinky and sinkees

Laughing

(01-07-2022, 12:52 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Why after 25years, they still using HK dollars.

One country two systems thE

Found q good summary of the 25yrs.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

why these problems not solved during that 156yrs? how to eradicate all the wrongdoings in 25yrs?

bunch of ccp old hanjians only care about holding on to power….history will surely curse them as hanjians.. nudie

HKers feel like a piece of lanjiao lor....lan lan

[Image: 71-ECD482-E16-C-4-D4-C-8-BC2-A8-D917-FB7-C2-D.jpg]

The last 25 years is not a good period to judge how Hong Kong was doing after handing because there were still tons of British taking instruction from UK still holding important positions there like the Chief of Police and many others. These people were there obstructing the smooth transition and possibly involved in the recent Umbrella movement and deadly riots that brought the country to a standstill.

A better and fair period to compare would be the next 25 years...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(01-07-2022, 01:52 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  bunch of ccp old hanjians only care about holding on to power….history will surely curse them as hanjians.. nudie

U call them hanjian. Billion people call them patriot.

Smile

(01-07-2022, 12:34 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Many HKers have migrated to other countries liao lah!

china dictatorship

against china means leave

don't like LEAVE
HK benefited
1. China BIG market
2. POWERFUL

SgFett,  

You like to have riots, violence, killing and burning as good.  

Of course, this is what US likes to have.  

It is not easy to build and to destroy is easy.   

https://youtu.be/NL2QzyDvvT8

Hj will miss the food in Hong Kong

https://youtu.be/xksptUTzMWc

(01-07-2022, 12:34 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Many HKers have migrated to other countries liao lah!

How many is "many"?

Funny ... you mean during Chris Patton as Govenor the honkies got more freedom!?

Please la forumers here not 5 year old kids la! So easily fooled meh!?

Let me relate a true experience I had in HK during the lousy colonial white trash days ...

I was staying in Furama Hotel at Central. In khakis and collared polo T shirt my lawyer friend and I went for breakfast at the hotel's cafe.

The angmo manager at the entrance stopped us and told us we couldnt entered in our khaki pants. Luckily my lawyer friend is like those fierce Singaporeans - he retorted that the hotel guests who entered the cafe before us were allowed in and they were wearing shorts! My friend asked was there a discrimination policy at the hotel where angmos were allowed to have breakfast in shorts while Chinese must be in long pants! The manager was obviously taken aback and looked uncomfortable! My friend continued to ask if the owner is an angmo to which the manager replied that the hotel owner was a Singaporean!

To cut the angmo crap story short we were allowed to enter and got free use of the gym throughout our entire stay!

So don't tell me the crap before 1997 during the crap British Queen rule over HK honkies were treated like humans! To be precise most honkies were treated like coolies laughed at for having slit eyes and pigtail.- except the honkies tycoons!

Any one wanting to leave HK or China, no one will stop them.   

It is those who left in the end found no job, no home and no medical care, they wanted to come back including those rioters.   

(27-06-2022, 08:34 AM)kokee Wrote:  with 国安法, HK is generally lawless now, 国安法 is to deal with HK people in general, to take away all their right & freedom to become slavery.
that is why kids must run fast before kena brainwash like slavery, that is why kindergarten most badly hit, run fast.

国安法与香港未来

china betray 1 country 2 system, promise 50 yrs unchanged for Hk with election of chief.
no one trust china anymore, almost betray all their commitment in last 20-30 yrs, whether is WTO, human right or almost everything.
HK people can afford to run, run now, this action show everything, nothing to argue, how shit Hk is today & worse, tomorrow, dictator, no freedom of speech, news, slavery life.
Look at when queen elizebeth arrive HK, all happily celebrate.
When prince charles in HK in 1/7/1997, proudly returned a top financial center of the world to china & say good bye to Hk people with heart that they work together in last 150 yrs to make Hk a successful.
today, 25 yrs with chna, all run road & F xi off.

英国首相约翰逊香港移交25周年讲话:中共食言,但我们会对香港和香港人守诺到底

After u born ..got any use ?

See this video of a bus driver in HK without knowing a word of English bring his wife and 2 kids to England.   

不会英语也要移民英国的一家人,到英国几个月后梦碎了!纪录片  

SgFett supports such people.