After multiple bad hires, a neighbourhood shop in S'pore put up a notice

đź‘€ After multiple bad hires, a neighbourhood shop in S'pore put up a notice for hiring 'married' people as the shop owner believes that 'unmarried' young people are 'immature'.

➡️ https://bit.ly/489BXFS

Follow us on @mothershipsg

Provision shop

No career path and probably no staff welfare. Many years ago when people didn't have a chance to study much, you might get some intelligent workers and they also worked hard.

Now the young have the education their grandparents never had. Why would a diploma or degree holder work for you?

So you get those who aren't very smart and yes, they are also playful. To find one who is like those 30 or 40 years ago, intelligent but primary school nia, able to learn fast, you'd need a prayer.

It's better to hire Malaysians because their country is screwed up and they have no choice but to swallow their pride and come here for the 1x3.5. They are also smart so they work better than the locals who can't make it to poly or the U.

PS: I don't like having Malaysians working here. But we have no choice because of our TFR.. Sgbuffet, Alice Alicia, lvlrsSTI...all bachelors and spinster. Do we still have a choice?

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(26-12-2023, 07:04 PM)Observer's Friend Wrote:  I found Observer's mother loose. I prefer his sister. 

Observer's Friend is also here!  Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

(26-12-2023, 07:18 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk RAN OVER BY TRUCKS
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk WAIFU A WHORE
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk DIED ALONG ARAB ST
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk WAIFU FUCKED BY MEN

(26-12-2023, 07:04 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Provision shop

No career path and probably no staff welfare. Many years ago when people didn't have a chance to study much, you might get some intelligent workers and they also worked hard.

Now the young have the education their grandparents never had. Why would a diploma or degree holder work for you?

So you get those who aren't very smart and yes, they are also playful. To find one who is like those 30 or 40 years ago, intelligent but primary school nia, able to learn fast, you'd need a prayer.

It's better to hire Malaysians because their country is screwed up and they have no choice but to swallow their pride and come here for the 1x3.5. They are also smart so they work better than the locals who can't make it to poly or the U.

PS: I don't like having Malaysians working here. But we have no choice because of our TFR.. Sgbuffet, Alice Alicia, lvlrsSTI...all bachelors and spinster. Do we still have a choice?

You like CECAs to be in Singapore because you are one yourself.  Tiu!
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

(28-12-2023, 01:17 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  You like CECAs to be in Singapore because you are one yourself.  Tiu!

I know you are a racist with a special racism towards Indians.

And you are only making use of me to show your racism online which you wouldn't dare to in real life, by pretending that I am an Indian.

It doesn't really bother me and it's up to lvlrsSTI to decide if he allows you to do that.. Btw, he'd just banned his clone again.

(28-12-2023, 02:18 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I know you are a racist with a special racism towards Indians.

And you are only making use of me to show your racism online which you wouldn't dare to in real life, by pretending that I am an Indian.

It doesn't really bother me and it's up to lvlrsSTI to decide if he allows you to do that.. Btw, he'd just banned his clone again.
Tiu…no need to pretend to be anything else lah you bloody Ceca.

I will say that you are a CCB CECA in person if you have the guts to come out and meet me but you chickened out TWICE after I challenged you to show up. Pondan pundek!
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

(28-12-2023, 06:26 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Tiu…no need to pretend to be anything else lah you bloody Ceca.

this madafaka got a serious mental issue and strong anti-chinese sentiment in it

thats why it always impose others to label oneself as HAN instead of chinese and will find all possible ways to put down the chinese just like this>

[Image: SjLmn.png]

who the F gave birth to this piece of defective being

wonder how the prcs will think of this singapur uncle....

(28-12-2023, 09:02 PM)KILLjoy Wrote:  this madafaka got a serious mental issue and strong anti-chinese sentiment in it

thats why it always impose others to label oneself as HAN instead of chinese and will find all possible ways to put down the chinese just like this>

It's heartening to see you write Chinese and refer to me as 安哥 which you repeated in English as singapur uncle. At reast your mother taught you to address me respectfully.

Now this worm and dragon is not something I came up with. It's what the Chinese themselves say. You need to mix around with them more.  Rolleyes

(28-12-2023, 10:15 PM)Oyk Wrote:  i, sgtalk.net/User-Oyk shall repent and forgiven not
[Image: SjLmI.png]

China boss...stupid la..

(28-12-2023, 09:02 PM)KILLjoy Wrote:  this madafaka got a serious mental issue and strong anti-chinese sentiment in it

The Oyk ceca chee bao kai claims that he is 80 years old.  Tiu nia seng.....I asked him to come out and prove it he straight away siam like a ball-less eunuch.

(26-12-2023, 07:18 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Observer's Friend is also here!  Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

Ownself write about ownself, and then ownself laugh about ownself and call it Observer's Friend

SMH

(28-12-2023, 02:18 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I know you are a racist with a special racism towards Indians.

Your stupidity in thinking that IvlrsSTI is the host of this forum is indeed mind boggling!
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

(29-12-2023, 01:21 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  IvlrsSTI's stupidity is indeed mind boggling! He thinks we don't know he bedek bedek bends Observer and activates his other crone KIDDOjoi to post exactly the same things.  Rotfl

True true.  Big Grin

(29-12-2023, 11:47 AM)Oyk Wrote:  True true.  Big Grin
Is this how you spend your old age? Coming to forum to fabricate posts and laugh at them?

Is it?

(29-12-2023, 11:47 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Big Grin
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk RAN OVER BY TRUCKS
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk WAIFU A WHORE
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk DIED ALONG ARAB ST
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk WAIFU FUCKED BY MEN