After nearly 3 or 5 years later I order my first MCD

Dam long I never eat MCD no doubt there is MCD nearby my house just a walking distance to there.

So I tried the latest Korean burger, I feel weird. I thought the sauce will tend to be on sweet side beside spicy but isn't.

Is tend on salty side and spicy but not say spicy. and upsize for a what Yuzhu drink is tactically is sweetener water.

Since long time never eat so just eat.

While at there i noticed now they implement " self service touch panel let you order " I see like it make the Q even longer partly a lot browse around than slowly choose ...zzzz

So I order straight at counter tell the staff what i want.

I also noticed a lot asking the manager and staff this and that from their MCD app, which I do know sometimes got what one to one special offer but end up I don't know why a lot ask around why this and that some claim what order wrong asking for refund which MCD staff claim take one week some tell them prefer to customer support

Summary I feel no doubt technology help BUT also add more unecessary enquiry etc which make the Q longer and waiting time. Maybe I went is during lunch time which is peak hour.

I was one of the guilty persons who asked the counter staff on how to use the mobile app in order to claim the 20% discount on Hokkaido salmon burger last Monday. I hardly eat McDonald, so I was a bit clueless to use the self help ordering terminal lo .  Blush

Wah phiang!

I grow up with McDonalds and often eat it every week

Big Mac value meal with Fish burger is my standard.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(07-05-2022, 01:56 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Dam long I never eat MCD no doubt there is MCD nearby my house just a walking distance to there.

So I tried the latest Korean burger, I feel weird. I thought the sauce will tend to be on sweet side beside spicy but isn't.

Is tend on salty side and spicy but not say spicy. and upsize for a what Yuzhu drink is tactically is sweetener water.

Since long time never eat so just eat.

While at there i noticed now they implement " self service touch panel let you order " I see like it make the Q even longer partly a lot browse around than slowly choose ...zzzz

So I order straight at counter tell the staff what i want.

I also noticed a lot asking the manager and staff this and that from their MCD app, which I do know sometimes got what one to one special offer but end up I don't know why a lot ask around why this and that some claim what order wrong asking for refund which MCD staff claim take one week some tell them prefer to customer support

Summary I feel no doubt technology help BUT also add more unecessary enquiry etc which make the Q longer and waiting time. Maybe I went is during lunch time which is peak hour.

你不要再写那些色情内容了。 Laughing

(07-05-2022, 02:20 PM)Ola Wrote:  Wah phiang!

I grow up with McDonalds and often eat it every week

Big Mac value meal with Fish burger is my standard.

Me too when I as a kid daily go eat MCD , Big MAC is EPIC when first launch in SG.

(07-05-2022, 02:07 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  I was one of the guilty persons who asked the counter staff on how to use the mobile app in order to claim the 20% discount on Hokkaido salmon burger last Monday. I hardly eat McDonald, so I was a bit clueless to use the self help ordering terminal lo .  Blush

The self service panel I don't know, I never used i straight go counter order. I feel time wasting even more using the self service panel as mention I monitor see a lot browse around slowly choose unlike you go Counter order traditional way , you already know what you going to order and straight tell, No doubt the staff also need time to key in etc but still faster than those self service ones.

Again got pro and con, good MCD no need station a lot staffs as cashier take order and assign them back end help out the kitchen.
Bad is a lot time wasting on browsing around the self service panel etc. And also asking about the mobile app etc.

[Image: 26978025-200-A-4-FE4-9011-BF45-C50-F5-A29.gif]